1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ۩ Nether's Ascension ۩

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Francis12qwasyx, Jan 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huge6446

huge6446 nether pvp guy HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Imagine a player who has experienced it all; been in several guilds and had all the fun possible. What values would that player have? I honestly don't know. A player without goals and potential will get bored.
    You on the other hand are quite new to this side of wynn. You have not yet experienced the full potential of what a guild really is. This is what makes a valuable player; a player with potential and inexperience.

ToSch and Yuno F Gasai like this.
  2. ToSch

ToSch Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hmm ye, that makes sense...

3. Francis12qwasyx

Francis12qwasyx Hacker Extraordinaire VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  4. Sara Forristal

Sara Forristal A fan of everything

Looking smexy

huge6446 and Francis12qwasyx like this.
  5. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That looks amazing!

huge6446 and Sara Forristal like this.
  6. Air_Locke_

Air_Locke_ im a water bottle HERO

Minecraft:
    bump pls apply

Sara Forristal likes this.
  7. huge6446

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    stop begging u scrub

edit: <3

Foven and Sara Forristal like this.
  8. Markuser

Markuser Travelled Adventurer

In-game username: sauni
    Your two highest classes (include levels): just my Archer (lvl78) rest of classes are like 30
    Previous guild affiliation(s): I was in Another Guild before the big update, idk the name but it was a very big Guild. We owned like 50% of the map
    Why did you leave/get kicked?: I left because they were a bit rude with all the rules. I think the abused me in a way
    How will you contribute to TNA: A fun time! :) Lot's of helping... I love to help with the bosses. Be in big parties with like the Tower of ascension
    Are you into Nether PvP? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: No, I'm not. Just tried it a few times.
    Are you into Attacking? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: Yea, I had a fun time doing it in my last Guild!
    Tell us about yourself: I'm a dedicated 16 year old man. Living in Sweden. Even tho my 1st language isn't English, I speak fluent English.
    Link your stats page: https://api.wynncraft.com/public_api.php?action=playerStats&command=sauni
    Do you have skype?: Ye
    Skype name (optional): markus.sunesson99

stitch3d did tell me about the guild

9. huge6446

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes.

Accept3d! Ima add you on skype K? Then we can have a casual chaf before I add you xD
    Welcome to the guild!

10. Icential

Icential Excelsior

Minecraft:
    In-game username: Bluey_Monster ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Your two highest classes (include levels): Archer lvl 80 and Warrior lvl 46

Previous guild affiliation(s): -MTz let's say one of the member got power corruption yea...
    -Fuq Yea I remember when Spham was very active and I got kicked cause of inactivity (But that was like 1.5 years ago .-.)
    -GrN My friend asked me to join this guild
    the name is ShadowLapiz :v

Why did you leave/get kicked?: My friend asked me to! ShadowLapiz .... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )w

How will you contribute to TNA: Let's say I'll donate a medium loan of emeralds to the guild everyday c: and xp (yea just ask me if you want me to contribute xp to the server ;3;))///)

Are you into Nether PvP? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: 5 Well I like the nether as a non-Soul-Point-Eater but it's kinda boring there (Well if you wanna duel me .-.)

Are you into Attacking? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: 5 Well I'm decently liking to have attacks and monopolizing a region but the negativity is I die and RIP soul points (Force me if you want to ;-;)

Tell us about yourself: I'm online mostly in Wynncraft cause I missed it so much when I quit ;-;

Link your stats page: http://wynn-craft.appspot.com/player/Bluey_Monster c:

Do you have skype?: Sadly it's broken FUUUUUUUU

11. huge6446

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted <3
    This app is very nice, and I am looking forward to see you getting stronger in our guild.
    I will compensate skype by adding you to a personal convo between me and you in order to keep contact. ;)

12. Yuenchi

Yuenchi The Answer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-game username: yuenchi
    Your two highest classes (include levels): 99 archer and 61 mage
    Previous guild affiliation(s): NBT, TsP, and HoL
    Why did you leave/get kicked?: NBT's leader quit, TsP merged with HoL, and HoL is filled with inactive, glitched, accounts.
    How will you contribute to TNA: I hope to help members with whatever they need, be it quests or loaning items.
    Are you into Nether PvP? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: 8 I am decent, not the absolute best, but I do get a first place every once in a while.
    Are you into Attacking? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: 8 I am not the fastest attacker, but I have experience and almost never die.
    Tell us about yourself: I play percussion (mostly mallet instruments), I like riding roller coasters, and my timezone is EDT.
    Link your stats page: http://wynn-craft.appspot.com/player/yuenchi
    Do you have skype?: yes
    Skype name (optional): I will pm if I get accepted

13. huge6446

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Quick and easy... Accepted! This app is very nice ;3
    Welcum!
    Send me skype in pm ;)

Edit: Congratz on lvl 100.

Last edited: May 7, 2016
  14. erik törnqvist

erik törnqvist Travelled Adventurer

In-game username: DaaNooB
    Your two highest classes (include levels): I just have one high level class for now. It's my Archer in lvl 81.
    Previous guild affiliation(s):I was in an guild before the gavel uppdate so it was a while ago so i dont really remember it´s name.
    Why did you leave/get kicked?: i left the guild because the leaders wanted me to give the guild 45% of all my xp so i thought it wasn´t worth anymore so i left.
    How will you contribute to TNA: I'm 16 years old 17 in this summer. I'm a very happy and dedicated to play and help others in the TNA guild. I was with sauni,Lord_henchen, Tochiiii,yuenchi and doing the hive, I felt like the guild seemed like a nice place and wanted to apply.
    Are you into Nether PvP? Rate yourself from 1 to 10:I am a 5 from my eyes. But I don't PvP there so often.
    Are you into Attacking? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: It's fun but i didn't have so much time to enjoy it in my last guild.
    Tell us about yourself: I'm a 16/17 year old man, Living in Sweden. And one of my best friends play in your guild hes name is "sauni". I can speak almost fluent English and Swedish offcorse.
    Link your stats page:https://api.wynncraft.com/public_api.php?action=playerStats&command=DaaNooB
    Do you have skype?:yes i use skype often
    Skype name (optional): etornqvist99

ToSch and Sara Forristal like this.
  15. huge6446

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (Btw we don't force our members to contribute neither xp or emralds)

Yes you are accepted! I am gonna add you now!

16. ToSch

ToSch Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    ToSchiiii* congraz^^

erik törnqvist and huge6446 like this.
  17. GhostTreads

GhostTreads Wow I was cringe HERO

Minecraft:
    In-game username: GhostTreads
    Your two highest classes (include levels): 80, 50 (I haven't been playing much on my other high class atm)
    Previous guild affiliation(s): none
    Why did you leave/get kicked?: N/A
    How will you contribute to TNA: Through donating emeralds and assisting in attacks
    Are you into Nether PvP? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: 7
    Are you into Attacking? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: 7
    Tell us about yourself: I am an avid wynn player and have returned from my 2 years of not playing to join the gavel hype
    Link your stats page: https://api.wynncraft.com/public_api.php?action=playerStats&command=GhostTreads
    Do you have skype?: Yes

Last edited: May 10, 2016
    Foven and Sara Forristal like this.
  18. Lord_He1mchen

Lord_He1mchen EX-Mod, was nice HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  19. Bennyboyyy

Bennyboyyy Travelled Adventurer

In-game username: My IGN is Bennyboyyy
    Your two highest classes (include levels): I was level 75 both archers on my old account before it got hacked and now I'm a level 36 archer on my new acc
    Previous guild affiliation(s): I haven't been in any other guilds
    Why did you leave/get kicked?: N/A
    How will you contribute to TNA: I will help anyone if they are in need of fighting bosses and other things or in need of armour of emeralds
    Are you into Nether PvP? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: I would rate myself 7/10
    Are you into Attacking? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: I would rate myself a 9/10 because I like Attacking
    Tell us about yourself: I am 11 years old and My B-day is in 6 days so joining this guild would mean my birthday present from you guys
    Link your stats page: Don't have one
    Do you have skype?: I do have skype
    Skype name (optional): it is Minezben / Bennyquick16

20. GhostTreads

GhostTreads Wow I was cringe HERO

Minecraft:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.