1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ˙·٠•●« Tнє Fσяgє »●•٠·˙ | Lvl. 5-100 Prices Falling W/ The Leaves Of The Season! (100+ Legendaries)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by HappyLanding, Jun 23, 2017.

?

What can I do to build a better shop?

1. Refurnish the place! There is always room for improvement.

2. Include prices.

3. Update your catalog and offer newer things.

4. Nothing can save it! Abandon ship!

5. Other (message)...

6. NOTE: Item prices have been included!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RandomAdventurer

RandomAdventurer Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Could i buy the blessed wrappings? I am currently preforming bovimist rituals and ceremonies, so it would be nice to have a piece of armour like that XD

HappyLanding likes this.
  2. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Turning her head to face the familiar adventurer, Erin listens to their odd request before flashing them a small smile, not being one to judge. She then glances at the old leathern chestplate being displayed on one of the forge's many shelves.

"Ah, yes! The Blessed Wrappings! When can you pick them up?"

The merchant then patiently waits for an answer from the returning adventurer.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  3. RandomAdventurer

RandomAdventurer Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Now, actually

HappyLanding likes this.
  4. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Smiling at the adventurer while taking the holy leathern tunic down from its place on the shelf, Erin then offers a nod.

"Splendid! I look forward to our encounter then, friend."

The marketeer then moves to grab her travelling cloak for the journey to Deltas.

5. Wynn: The Anime

Wynn: The Anime Does not like anime VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'll take the morph-amesthyst

HappyLanding likes this.
  6. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Upon hearing the request from the her latest visitor, Erin's eyes flicker up from the countless many emeralds laid out on her oaken desk to the animated adventurer pointing at the purplish arm-band set on the bracelet rack of the forge in front of a shelf's end. The merchant then offers them a kind smile before standing up to properly attend to this stranger.

"It would be an honor to equip you with this expertly crafted band! Allow me to polish it over the weekend, though. A dull accessory would reflect unfavorably on such a fine individual such as yourself!"

The Smith then pulls out her trusted linen cloth to begin touching up on the item.

Limuruae and Wynn: The Anime like this.
  7. ShinryuSHH

ShinryuSHH Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I want it ! but can I buy it for 28 eb and a legendary? (ragni's mail) please :/
    So?...

HappyLanding likes this.
  8. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Looking up from the band she has been polishing by the forge's hearth, Erin carefully sets the artifact down, before standing up and walking across the finely waxed and lacquered wood flooring of the shop to lend service to the new face.

"Hullo, festive traveller! I see one of the stock of Sawdust has caught your eye! Heh."

The goggled marketeer then glances over at the case holding the chained breastplate, and then back over at the adventurer.

"Though, there is also your predicament of having a shortage of emerald blocks! This is no problem to me, I'd be happy to part with the item for the listed 28 emerald blocks and Ragni's Mail, so long you promise to take the item with you on many epic adventures!"

The shopkeep then smiles at the shop's visitor as she awaits a reply from them.

9. ShinryuSHH

Minecraft:
    Okay thank you a lot !
    I need it rapidly :/

HappyLanding likes this.
  10. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Nodding at the adventurer adorned in a Santa hat, Erin then chuckles before moving over to her desk to pen down the future meeting time with Shinryu.

"Let's see here...It seems that the next available appointment date is on Monday, July 10! Would you be able to meet on this day?"

In her wait for a reply, Erin dips the end of her quill in a small bottle of ink set in the corner of her large oaken desk's surface.

11. ShinryuSHH

Minecraft:
    I will be here !

HappyLanding likes this.
  12. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Quickly writing the appointment on a page of her books of wonder, Erin offers a small grin to the adventurer while polishing the glass of her goggles.

"I will see you on Monday, adventurer! But until then, have yourself a fine day/night!"

The merchant then bids a good farwell to the festive mage while waving until their next meeting.

13. pantsTM

pantsTM a

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A small and petite adventurer walks in, with gleaming armor and a rather strange choice of attire, tripping over shelves. He looks around, marveling at its spectacular gleam. He said with a particular amazement,
    "What a well made shop! Romzy would be very proud."

HappyLanding likes this.
  14. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just as she's dusting a few knick-knacks set on the wide ledge of her shop's beloved hearth, a rather petite visitor walks into the forge, admiring its grounds redolent of the great Emporium that once stood open to the adventurers of Wynn. The Smith then offers a warm smile to the oddly-clothed figure standing by the stocked rows of shelves.

"It warms my heart to know that people still recognize the almost lost breed of market that the good ole' Romzy harbored into the lands of Wynn."

Erin then offers a slight bow, before looking back over to the visitor.

"You are always welcome here, elfin friend of Romzy; whether it be for business or creative pleasure."

pantsTM likes this.
  15. Limuruae

Limuruae Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    how much is each powder IV? Wanting to buy all of them

HappyLanding likes this.
  16. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:

While sweeping the grounds of the forge, a familiar flannel-clad adventurer stands over by the powder shelves, looking over the ware-enchancing items with noticable interest. Soon, this adventurer turns over to the shop's merchant, inquiring about the powders' prices.

"Of course! Let me just check here..."

The sweeping Smith then quits her broom to search through the market price catalog in a whole 'noter section of that magical book of her's. Upon finding the written answer for the adventurer, she places a finger on that certain line.

"Aha! Let's see here...Powders in this shop are priced at current Wynn Market value; which, for Tier IV powders, are priced at 24 eb per powder bag."

17. ItzJustAPrankBro

ItzJustAPrankBro Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    As the corkian makes his way on his adventures he takes a stroll past the forge and decides to see if anything in there suits his style at the moment.

As the looks up and down the aisles he sees a bloody helmet that was he knew was once worn by a bovine killer, no one else has ever had the touch they have he thought.

he trys the helmet on and is frightened that it fits just right but does like how the energy flows through him but sees flashbacks from the wearer killing his victims in the middle of the bovines most sacred ceremonies.

he takes it up to the desk to the kind Erin to buy the
    Bovine killer

"Hello Erin how are you this evening"

HappyLanding likes this.
  18. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Upon hearing the approaching footsteps of the benevolent adventurer she had the privelige of acquainting herself with prior, the Smith looks up from the stacks of paperwork laid atop her old oaken desk. Not long after, a pleasant smile tugs onto the marketeer's face, and she pauses to keep her goggles from slipping.

"Ah, so the Corkian adventurer returns! I am glad you decided to pay the forge another visit, traveller. Now, what do we have here?"

Erin then glances over the blood-stained helmet of a terrible bovid slayer, her gray eyes likely lamenting the adventure she had obtained the item on.

"Hmm...the Bovine Killer, eh? It is a stalwart item with a dark, dark past."

Her eyes flicker back over to the adventurer to meet his gaze, before flashing him another kind smile.

"It would be my honor to barter off such an item to you. But, I would first like to sluice down the helm of some of its blood over the weekend. As sporting a surplus amount of ichor would be categorized as unholy!"

ItzJustAPrankBro likes this.
  19. ItzJustAPrankBro

ItzJustAPrankBro Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    the adventurer hands over the bloody helmet to her so she can clean off some of the excess blood

"
    Of course that is fine, i may not be a bovine follwer myself i respect the ways and would not say no to have some of the blood of the slain cleaned off the helmet"

HappyLanding likes this.
  20. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Taking the helmet from him, Erin then nods, grinning at the consciousness of the adventurer before her while bringing out the cloth that would later be used to clean the item.

"Expect to recieve the helm tomorrow, my friend. And in Romzy-ian fashion, happy hunting!"

ItzJustAPrankBro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.