1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ˙·٠•●« Tнє Fσяgє »●•٠·˙ | Lvl. 5-100 Prices Falling W/ The Leaves Of The Season! (100+ Legendaries)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by HappyLanding, Jun 23, 2017.

?

What can I do to build a better shop?

1. Refurnish the place! There is always room for improvement.

2. Include prices.

3. Update your catalog and offer newer things.

4. Nothing can save it! Abandon ship!

5. Other (message)...

6. NOTE: Item prices have been included!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pAggYDaRP

pAggYDaRP IGN - pAggYDaRP. How do I update it on this?

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ¿

2. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:

After recently returning to the Wynn province, the Smith walks along an old, beaten path; blanketed in a grey, velvetine cloak as she holds a flickering lantern in one hand, and a sealed letter in the other.

Soon, as the winds pick up and howl into the night sky, Erin hugs the cloak closer to herself before stopping in front of a homely structure housing a certain mage.

Glancing down at the letter stamped with her personal red wax seal once more, she then slips the object under the structure's door before turning a heel and quickly leaving the area for fear of the creatures that may lurk during these hours.

Dear Mage,

I offer you my sincerest apologies for not being able to make an appearance during our last scheduled meeting. But now, I have returned to the province of Wynn with the aureate footwear that had previously caught your attention.

All that is left now is the question of when our next encounter could be. Would you be able to meet-up on the hours of Thursday? Or would another time be more favorable for your person?

Wishing you a safe night/day,
    [​IMG]
    ErinLaSavage

Still covered by her grey cloak, Erin finally hobbles over to the humble property of the forge, noticing the figure snoozing on a nearby bench under firelight just before unlocking the large forge doors.

"Hu-oh! Who could this be?"

Her eyes then move to the little note sat next to the sleeping figure before she bends over to pick it up; squinting her eyes to look it over.

"Ah, the Winter's Essence! It seems to be a popular items in recent tidings. I shall pen this adventurer a note!"

Swiftly moving into the cozy grounds of her shop, Erin then grabs her quill, along with a slip of parchment from her desk hitherto writing down a short message.

Not long after, she then returns outside with a pillow and blanket, as well as the written memo for the traveller.

Hullo, Adventurer!

I would like to welcome your person to the humble grounds of this merchant stand! I have also noticed that you have shown interest in a certain pair of legendary leggings!

As requested, I will deliver a copy of the item's indentifications. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

Yawning from a wave of exhaustion after her long travels, Erin decides to quickly pen a letter to another shop visitor heretofore sending it off in a tube through the trusted Wynn Express mail service.

Dear Adventurer,

I would like to formerly apologize for my absence at the armory as I was journeying through foreign lands. But now, I have returned to resume forge business!

I would also like to call attention to your interest in the pair of Winter's Essence! It seems that a number of visitors have also taken a liking to the items as well!

Would it be possible for you to place a bid on the leggings?

Hoping to hear back from you soon,
    [​IMG]
    ErinLaSavage

Glancing over the note posted by the adventurer, Erin smiles at the eagerness from the traveller to obtain one of her wares.

Dear Elven Adventurer,

Hullo there, good elf! I saw that you have taken an interest in a certain one of my bows!

I would be glad to barter off the
    Thunderbolt at the requested price. Though, would you be able to meet on Thursday, July 6th for the trade? I would like to allot myself one day of rest before continuing regular shop business!

Signed,
    [​IMG]
    ErinLaSavage

Erin lets out a short chuckle as she reads another request for the recently popular Winter's Essence.

Dear Adventurer,

It seems that the pair of leggings have become the most sought-after ware in this shop!

I would love to sell you the pair of Winter's Essence, but because of the recent tidings for the item, I would appreciate a bid!

From,
    [​IMG]
    ErinLaSavage

Without delay, she steps out, wishing to put an end to the beginnings of an arguement.

"Hu-oh! It seems that the both of you (@NormalBoardL and @EVIL_360_PIGGY) are very eager to reserve my pair of Winter's Essence leggings! Despite this eagerness, there are also a number of people wishing to obtain the same ware. So, in good fashion, the one who places the highest bid earns the right to buy the item!"

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    pAggYDaRP likes this.
  3. pAggYDaRP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wow, you are truly dedicated to making it fair for everyone!

If we're allowed to rebid, I'll start off with the first bid of 46eb. When does the auction end?

4. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Flashing the good natured individual a kind smile, Erin then offers a slight bow.

"Of course! Fairness is one of the main principles of the forge, and it would be heartwrenching on my part to build the shop on a foundation of personal-gain."

Taking a glance over at her mailbox for good measure, she then looks back to the Porken adventurer.

"And to answer your question, the auction will come to an end once I deem that all of its informal participants to have viewed the letters I have taken the time to write."

(I have also noticed that you are interested in changing usernames! Here is a link for that :] https://forums.wynncraft.com/cz-changeusername/edit)

Happy New Year and pAggYDaRP like this.
  5. ZephV

ZephV A random adventurer in a random world

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ah yes! The Winter's Essence.. You see, while you were away from the shop, I actually came across one myself! Although I am still intrigued by this one because of the Mana Regen.. Would you accept a trade of my winter's Essence plus some extra emeralds just in case? And if this option isnt available for the bid, then I'll do 52EB

HappyLanding likes this.
  6. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Another smile tugs onto the Smith's lips before she replies.

"I seem to enjoy your proposal of a trade a bit more than the oncomings of a bid war! So, I will accept a trade, if another adventurer decides against bidding higher, for your pair of Winter's Essence and 5 emerald blocks."

Letting out a light chuckle, Erin folds her hands on top of her oaken desk as she looks up at the adventurer.

"Is this dealing favorable enough for you?"

Happy New Year likes this.
  7. ZephV

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh of course! A picture is needed of these certain pair as well,yes?
    2017-07-05_10.42.51.png

If anyone has anything to say, then a higher bid is in need from them.

HappyLanding likes this.
  8. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Erin looks over the offered image of the said leggings with a slight grin.

"This pair will do, of course!"

Handing the identifications back to the adventurer, the Smith then scribbles a note onto one of the many pages of her heavy book.

"If all is well for your position in the bid, I will be glad to see you in the near future!"

9. ZephV

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    To you as well!

HappyLanding likes this.
  10. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:

With a wave, Erin then bids the adventurer a safe farewell, along with the wish for many fortunate tidings to come as they leave the humble grounds of the forge, before stepping back into her shop to continue where she left off before the travellers arrival.

11. pAggYDaRP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welp, I can't beat another Winter's Essence + 10 EB. It was nice visiting your shop, and you really are a lovely person!

HappyLanding likes this.
  12. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:

The Smith offers a warm smile to the adventurer as she nudges her head jn a bow.

"May our paths to soon cross again, my friend! You will surely be welcomed back into the forge and met with a warm embrace. But until then, farewell!"

Happy New Year and pAggYDaRP like this.
  13. ZephV

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So kind smith! When and where are you available for the trade?

HappyLanding likes this.
  14. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Sat on one of the cozy, worn chairs of the forge, Erin replies to the adventurer while polishing the glass of her goggles that usually rest atop her head.

"Despite my eagerness to see to the success of the trade, I would also like to give the other visitors interested in the same item a chance to either bid or decline!"

Glancing at her still empty mailbox, her gaze flickers back to @ZephySoundMaster.

"Though, if all is well, I will be able to see you tomorrow or the day after from the hours of 7 am to 1 pm, according to Pacific Standard Time."

15. GaryIsAdopted

GaryIsAdopted I’m gay

Guild:
    56EB for the winters essence

HappyLanding likes this.
  16. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:

The Smith throws a sad smile at the adventurer as she recalls the offer another adventurer had previously made.

"Unfortunately, I have deemed the offer made by @ZephySoundMaster to be worth 1 liquid emerald. However, if you are able to top that, don't hesitate to holler!"

17. ZephV

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hmm.. Well, it'll have to be tomorrow for me! I have a long trip to the south 2 days from now

HappyLanding likes this.
  18. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Nodding with a short chuckle, Erin then makes her way over to the large oaken desk sitting next to the west wall of the forge, before quickly penning a note down in the appointment section of her trusted book.

"Seeing that you are currently the top bidder for the pair of Winter's Essence, I'm sure that this trade will be a success for the 'morrow."

19. ZephV

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Quick question, What is the Pacific Standard Time at this moment?

HappyLanding likes this.
  20. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Glancing at the ticking timepiece always carefully placed one of her many pockets, she then looks up from the object to make a quick reply to the adventurer.

"Currently, it is 9:52 AM."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.