1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ˙·٠•●« Tнє Fσяgє »●•٠·˙ | Lvl. 5-100 Prices Falling W/ The Leaves Of The Season! (100+ Legendaries)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by HappyLanding, Jun 23, 2017.

?

What can I do to build a better shop?

1. Refurnish the place! There is always room for improvement.

2. Include prices.

3. Update your catalog and offer newer things.

4. Nothing can save it! Abandon ship!

5. Other (message)...

6. NOTE: Item prices have been included!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just as she organizes a few wares on the shop shelves, an excited adventurer burst through the shop, quickly making their way over to the merchant with an inquiry. Erin then chuckled before smiling.

"Different classes hold most of the items you see in store, while the rest goes into my bank space."

"Who could ever wait? It's your birthday, Jeff!"

2. G_U_M

G_U_M Swagalicious Buyer

I notice that you have alot of keys. I will take all of your Infested Pit keys, assuming they are corrupted.

HappyLanding likes this.
  3. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Glacing over at the key drawer, the Smith shakes her head.

"Unforunately, all the keys I own are non-corrupted."

(I love your profile picture. Stalin was a terrible guy but he's a great star in many memes.)

4. XFyreGaming

XFyreGaming I am become Death

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello, is your Waves Raiser still in stock or is it reserved? I'd like to gift it to my friend.

HappyLanding likes this.
  5. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Another adventurer approaches the merchant as she pens down scrawled out words onto countless pieces of paper. Though, after a quick second, she looks up at the figure in front of her, throwing him a smile as she listens to his inquiry.

"Ah, yes. The Waves Raiser is still in stock! When would you like to pick it up?"

6. XFyreGaming

XFyreGaming I am become Death

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    right now sounds good!

HappyLanding likes this.
  7. blasterdud97

blasterdud97 Adventurer, Apprentice Blacksmith

Minecraft:

"HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA IM FINALLY OLDER THAN SOMEONE!!!"

Jeff cleared his throat, swallowing to force himself from breaking a straight face. Although, he couldn't help himself, he patted the short[er], pretty youngster atop her head, careful not to hit her famed goggles (I'm rude, not crude). "There, there, little one, you'll grow up to join me one day. And you better believe I'm bursting through the front doors to make it known throughout these walls." A smile crept through across his lips as his over-dramatized poking got to him.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2017
    HappyLanding likes this.
  8. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (I'm not short >:( )

As he patted the top of her head and cooed to her in the similar manner of approaching a young child, her eyebrows furrowed a bit while she turned away. Silently, she plotted a revenge scheme to get that blondie back.

"You can choke, Jeff," finally, she turned to him, gray eyes swirling in aggravation as she fought back the wave of words threatening to spill.

blasterdud97 likes this.
  9. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    (Oh geez .-. )

Jeff pulled back his hand, as if burning it on a hot piece of iron. "Oh, I'm gonna hear about this later, aren't I?" He chuckled to himself as he felt a chill race down his spine.

"Y'know," he began, "I feel really bad for anything that has to be on the other end of your staff!" He rubbed the back of his neck again, almost feeling a fire radiate off of Erin.

"If I knew her a little better, I'd probably try to jokingly hug her right now to push this a little further... but I think for now that'd just earn me a swift punch to the stomach." He felt his abdominal muscles ache from today's work. "And I don't know how much more they can take after today!"

Jeff raised his hands in front of himself, defensively.
    "Alright, alright, you've proven this is a sore spot, and I apologize. You're about ready to burst into flames, and The Forge is made out of wood!" His smile lay sweet and sincere. It was best not to anger her any farther, for now.

HappyLanding likes this.
  10. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Upon receiving the apology, the Smith's slated eyes searched through his blue ones for any indication of dissimulation before letting out a sigh and nodding. With the presence of rather vertically challenged people back in her hometown, she had rarely been called short-- save for the few occasions in her schooling years where mitted athletes playfully teased her, of course. But, she had always remembered being the youngest individual among the batch of children born in the same year; which bothered her.

She then allowed herself a few seconds more of thought and recollections before nodding, beating her blonde friend to the hug.

"You're forgiven, blondie."

blasterdud97 likes this.
  11. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    Growing tense at first from the ever so sudden, drastic change of character, Jeff let himself ease his muscles, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I have fought hordes of undead," Jeff groaned in defeat, "goblins, orcs, trolls, bandits, and heck; even massive spiders..." He paused for a couple seconds, letting his own words sink in. He half-sighed-half-groaned, "Yet my heart stopped from fear over the sweetest creature I've ever met in Wynn. I had no problem slashing open pigmen and running my spear through an orc warboss, but that look just - ugh..."

His brain was scrambling to piece together where such a fear came from. One would thank that a man who's narrowly escaped death on a few occasions would have thicker skin than that - even one that's been jumped by other adventurers (can confirm; some guys were talking trash to myself and my brother and wouldn't stop spamming me with duel requests. Never lost.), yet Erin destroyed all of that. What!?

"Although," he admitted to himself, "it's nice to embrace someone who I don't have to hunch over to hug." ... "And her hair is soft... And - Wait, what am I saying, this girl nearly killed me!"

HappyLanding likes this.
  12. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Before pulling back, the shopkeeper interally laughed at his comment but didn't allow it too show. His short, yet detailed description of a monster slaughter harbored a shiver. However, somehow, she took in a bit of satisfaction from knowing that she had an affect on him. Only once upon a time did she ever scare another being with her indignation; and that was long ago.

"A creature?" Erin looked back up at Jeff while stepping away, a humorous grin spread across her face. "You have a rather interesting way of describing girls."

Finally, she lets the laugh held in escape, filling the forge with the sound of laughter once again.

13. blasterdud97

Minecraft:
    He felt her shake slightly at the description of monster hunting. Good; bought him some street credit with this girl for backing down from spook.

His eyes half-closed, staring annoyed as she erupted with laughter in front of him.
    "Creature, yeah. As I'm you've been sweeter than most villagers, humans, or small forest animals I've seen here in Wynn." "Yeah, why'd that come out of my mouth?"

"But how can I steal some of her mockery for my own entertainment? Ohhh, I got something...!"

Jeff shrugged, tracing a devious smile that grew on him like a virus.

"But then again, I've never seen a bunny with a short temper...!" He knew Erin's temper wasn't a short fuse, but the play-on-words sounded so good right now...!

He winked; for added effect.

Erythen likes this.
  14. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Short, short, short, short. That word bothered her a great deal, but she knew it shouldn't. So, why was it irking her? Again, she searched through the eyes of the blonde man across from her in hopes for an answer, but came across nothing new. Perhaps it had something to do with his goal: to get a bit of a rise out of her. Well, she was unrelenting too, it wasn't going to happen so easily.

"That word, 'short'. Who knew such a one syllabled apellation could earn someone a one-way ticket to the hell."

Whoops, her agitation gave in.

blasterdud97 and Erythen like this.
  15. Erythen

Erythen Elf of Haelun'or

Minecraft:
    Noticing the time, Erythen decided to leave the two smiths to themselves. Because they were so deep in conversation, they did not notice the Elf leave a note and quietly slip out the door.

To Erin: Thank you so much for the new bow. It was a pleasure to see you again, and I am sure we will meet once more. It saddens me that you are too busy to adventure currently, but please let me know if you ever have time for a quick dungeon or two. It is always a good time in your shop, and I wish you a goodnight.

To Jeff: To bad you could not convince Erin to join us; however, I am sure we stand a good chance against the Undergrowth Ruins together. Let me know when you are up to fight alongside me. Until then, I hope you have good fortune in opening your shop, and I wish you goodnight.

To Both: I am glad to have friends such as you to share such unique experiences with. Perhaps if more of my kin met humans like yourself, we would be more amiable towards these sorts of friendships. I am sorry I could not say this in person, but even Elves need to rest sometimes. Until we meet again, may the blessings of the kingdom of Haelun'or follow you always.

Farewell,
    -Erythen

HappyLanding and blasterdud97 like this.
  16. blasterdud97

Minecraft:

If this were his brother back home, he'd continue pressing to see how angry Jeff could make him before a fight broke out. But for some reason, he hung onto her words, analyzing her threat for the meaning behind it. Perhaps she was never the 'short' one? Perhaps when she was younger, she was? "What word or words puff me up like that - because when I get pissed off, I am very similar, but without that level of control over words as Erin has."

"Oh right, yeah. I have some sore spots."

Jeff bore a smile of sympathy - or maybe even empathy. "
    Sounds like something I would say." His eyes shown a little more confidence. He let his voice drop. "Although I don't know if I could say it to a face like that, or to those pretty pewter gems."

Right into the Lion's Den.
    "And a new combat partner you will have, my Elven friend. I think I aight to pay a visit to the jungle..." Jeff sighed to himself. "I hate the depths of the undergrowth, but having some as adept at traversing the terrain as Erythen will make it much better." He thought to himself.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    HappyLanding likes this.
  17. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    With his next statement, she steeled herself for another allusion to that galling word. It reminded her of one the things she hated the most, one thing that almost every life form can attest to despising: failure. At a young age, the familiar phrase was branded into her brain, erupting feelings of anger...but at the same time, sadness.

Another flashback drew into her mind, this time, it was a time during the hell-siege on Siegward. She was younger then, not much changing in her appearance over the years. But what would soon happen, changed
    everything. Fast forward several more hours into the day, the sight that mocked the once strong and proud town of Siegward showcased itself in a scene that could only be described as the devil's inferno. Anything tangible in the small town was either set ablaze or dead, all left for the bright-eyed girl to see. She stared at the scene long and hard-- the emotions coursing through her in those very moments were inexpressible; but it sickened her core. Only after coming to her wits did she make a dash for the house of her childhood, though, as she stepped into the foyer and met the smell of blood and death, it was too late. She was too short on time.

Pushing back the painful memories, the once bright-eyed girl looked up at her acquainttance with gray eyes that have since dulled. For some reason, it was her eyes that always intrigued people
    (growing up, I was literally the only one with gray eyes. I'm starting to doubt the whole green-eyed people are rare statistic), and sure enough, they were mentioned again instead of the word.

"How attractive does someone have to be in order for them to not receive the great Jeff of the Red Iron Forge's wrath?"

It is always a pleasure to serve, my elven friend; and even more so to host your presence in my shop.

And, as requested, I'll be sure to get in contact with you if I ever find enough undisturbed time on my hands to accompany you.

Wishing you the tides of fortune,

[​IMG]
    ErinLaSavage

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    blasterdud97 and Erythen like this.
  18. Erythen

Erythen Elf of Haelun'or

Minecraft:
    While riding through Detlas on his way to the Nemract docks. Erythen notices a surprising lack of activity at The Forge. Walking to the door, he notices that the sign on the door still reads closed. "Perhaps Erin was too busy and forgot to change the sign this morning." Flipping the sign to open, the Elf rides away to continue his journey.

Morning Bump.

HappyLanding and blasterdud97 like this.
  19. blasterdud97

Minecraft:

Jeff watched as the firey light of Erin's eyes dulled away, perhaps from pain. "Ok, this is really something I can't joke about - I'll find something to tease her for someday..." But this was too far. "I'm done hurting you, Erin."
    [I didn't know how else to word it]

She hit him with 'the great Jeff' again, but this time his cheeks didn't flush red - in fact they appeared to lose some color as a chill shot down his spine. 'How attractive does one have to be'? I guess I never thought about that. A girl can be hot, but fully deserve my anger; my attraction to someone isn't based solely on appearance...

"It boils down to trust..." he stated, almost in a daze.

Almost on command, he flashed into a memory regarding her; a spider queen whose venom allowed her to be viewed as the person the victim most desires. Since Jeff wasn't really into anyone at the time, she took over his heart the old fashioned way. Jeff recalled another scene, once he killed the half-woman-half-arachnid; he invisioned her burning corpse, on its back with legs curled inward, like a dead spider. He was forced to kill the woman of his dreams - it was all fake anyway.

Snapping back to The Forge, Jeff forced a smile that looked half-decent.

"It's hard to explain." His smile grew into a natural one, his senses coming to as he remembered that event was over, and this one was now. "Y'know, when I think of The Forge and yourself, I am always brought forth with an unexplainable joy; which is why I've looked forward to returning. Allow me to make this all up to you, somehow."

HappyLanding likes this.
  20. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    After he had mumbled a short reply, Erin watched as a distant look slowly took over the young blacksmith's face. Her mind was burning with curiosity as she watched him (wow, I sound like a stalker), intensely, desiring to know what Jeff had been clearly been revisiting. Though, as he was released from the memory and brought back into the world, he forced a smile, causing the marketeer to frown a bit before he spoke again.

"Don't feel the need to 'make-up' anything, Jeff. You being here is already pleasant enough."

She flashed him a genuine smile while placing her hands over each other and behind her back once more-- force of habit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.