1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ˙·٠•●« Tнє Fσяgє »●•٠·˙ | Lvl. 5-100 Prices Falling W/ The Leaves Of The Season! (100+ Legendaries)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by HappyLanding, Jun 23, 2017.

?

What can I do to build a better shop?

1. Refurnish the place! There is always room for improvement.

2. Include prices.

3. Update your catalog and offer newer things.

4. Nothing can save it! Abandon ship!

5. Other (message)...

6. NOTE: Item prices have been included!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The merchant smiles at @4515Minor, amused that the offer had touched him greatly, and that he was even considering on gifting more emeralds to repay her act of kindness. Though, the marketeer then waves a hand, dismissing the presented statement.

"Emeralds are not held in very high light to me, other than for buying basic sustenance. I want you to have the wand, please."

She then takes another step back, holding her hands up as if refusing extra payment.
    As she attends to marketing affairs, an adventurer strolls into the forge, studying the wares held in each aisle in the small sea of shelves the shop owned. Though, upon passing the section stocked with armaments, the adventurer catches sight of a particular pair of boots. Rushing over, she quickly tells the shopkeeper of her desire to purchase the fine pair of shoes.

"Ah, the Stalagmites! They were crafted from the same stone that corrupts this province. And of course, I'd be glad to equip you with such boots. When would you like to pick them up?"

The merchant then takes the rocky boots from their place on a shelf, tucking them under her arm as she patiently waits for an answer from the adventurer.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  2. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Waking up from her slumber, the Smith walks out of the personal wing of her forge, stretching and waking herself up for a rather busy day. Though, as she passes her work anvil, another object is laid atop it, this time a small book. Curious as to what it holds, she opens it, reading what it had to say with utmost care, before walking back over to her desk and pulling out her quill and a sheet of parchment.

Dear @Johnald,

I had recently received a message regarding your desire to create a partnership with me, and I had entertained the thought for a good long while with the betterment of the Forge in mind. Though, the offer seems tempting enough, I think I'd rather decline for a number of reasons:

1. Limited bank space - the shop holds so many items, that maintaining a empty place to stow away the items has become a challenge.
    2. Already involved - in the true fashion of a shopkeeper with the sensibily to bring about desireable items to my shop, I have already entangled myself in a series of other partnerships that would be too confusing to add to.
    3. You still have the opportunity to sell your items in the shop mentioned - I trust that your shop will grow one day. Just give it time. Perhaps add more 'clickbait' to lure customers into it?
    I apologize if my decision offends you at all. It is not my intention to raise your ire or even single you out. I am just unable to create such partnerships right now. Hopefully you understand.

With many apologies,
    [​IMG]
    ErinLaSavage

3. JohnaldBot313

JohnaldBot313 TheDweebOfMafiaGames

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A note was pinned to the Forge's wall. "Ok," Was all it said. The adventurer walked away from the forge feeling fine, with a sudden inspiration which could make money.

HappyLanding likes this.
  4. Leor1

Leor1 Found 2 Mythics VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Are the lost sanc keys corrupted? If so, I'll buy all of em

HappyLanding likes this.
  5. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sitting at her desk, a dungeon-seeking adventurer wanders in, inquiring about her stock of keys. Walking over to the drawer that keeps them, picking one up while inspecting it.

"Unfortunately, these are just normal keys! My apologies for not harboring the items you desire."

6. Aucorg

Aucorg useless meat bag VIP

Minecraft:
    Oh yes, we're doing this thing now.
    "Uh now." said the socially awkward construction worker who was looking to buy a pair of construction boots

HappyLanding likes this.
  7. blasterdud97

blasterdud97 Adventurer, Apprentice Blacksmith

Minecraft:
    "Three years!?" Jeff exclaimed, placing both hands on the table and leaning in, eyes slightly widened. "When was the last time you went on an adventure?"

"This weapon is quite powerful... and to think it was acquired three years ago?? She has a good reputation for always being available for customers... but has she taken much time to herself? To adventure?" He thought to himself.

8. Erythen

Erythen Elf of Haelun'or

Minecraft:
    Dear Shopkeeper,
    As of now, I am at Detlas available to trade you the items we discussed earlier this week. If you are able to meet now, I will be waiting for your arrival.
    Many thanks,
    -Erythen

HappyLanding likes this.
  9. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The musician nervously pushes open the Forge door and looks inside. Eyeing the Wybel Fluff Bow, he makes a gesture towards it with a cautious smile and reaches for his emeralds.

"I'll have that one. I'm in need of a secondary bow for training." he says, approaching the counter.

HappyLanding likes this.
  10. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Erin smiles, nudging her head to the set of mix-and-match armor stacked neatly atop an armor stand by her desk. The set itself looks to be warn, but well kept and polished.

"Ah, yes. I still venture out from time to time. However, with the shop, I am usually restricted to chest running!"

She flashes another smile at the curious adventurer across from her.
    While weighing out the prices of the shop's new arrivals, a musically-inclined adventurer makes their way to her desk, nervously telling her of his inquiry for the fuzzy bow that sits among the bows of her shop. Smiling politely, the merchant listen to him, before making her way over to take the bow from its place, presenting it to him with one hand.

"I would be glad to equip you with a training bow, adventurer! When would you like to pick it up?"

blasterdud97 likes this.
  11. blasterdud97

blasterdud97 Adventurer, Apprentice Blacksmith

Minecraft:
    Jeff leans back, slightly satisfied with her answer. He folds his arms again, thinking. He took a couple paces back and forth, deep in thought.

"So that's the legendary armor set, huh?" He stopped, shooting a determined look into his friend's eyes. "Erin, let me take you on another adventure! There's plenty of people that have problems around Wynn! There's all kinds of missions these people will send you on - as you know!

He thought about the customers she might miss by going out on this...

"You will easily make a fair amount of money by running a couple quests! And who knows? Maybe you'll discover ancient weaponry and armor that you can fix up and sell here!"

HappyLanding likes this.
  12. 4516Minor

4516Minor Well-Known Adventurer

I'm on rn wc2going 2 detlas

HappyLanding likes this.
  13. ForTheTeam

ForTheTeam Well-Known Adventurer

Im on but I cant message you cause it says you are not Im going to eat lunch but then ill be back.(10m)

HappyLanding likes this.
  14. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The merchant purses her lips, contemplating the offer. Did she really need to go out on another quest? She had already done so many so far. But then again, how often does she adventure? These thoughts consume Erin's mind for a bit and she takes a few more seconds to decide, before smiling at Jeff.

"I'd like that."

Despite accepting the proposition, she worries about the well-being of the shop, and for the occasional customer that loses themself in the vast enormity of the forge.

blasterdud97 likes this.
  15. Viertuoso

Viertuoso it's epic HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Would you be able to get broken lost sanctuary keys? Ill pay like 32 eb each and for 30, so 15 le each

HappyLanding likes this.
  16. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The marketeer moves about busily restocking her shop. From row to row of each shelf, she places a new item as well as its signature forge tag before moving on to the next. Eventually, as she continues on with this busy work, an adventurer walks into the shop, inquiring about the sale of her keys.

"Unfortunately, I do not think I'll have enough time to acquire such items with all this work needing to be done! My apologies, traveller."

She offers him an apologetic smile, still holding the infamous ladder belonging to the forge.

17. Guerra_Tony1

Guerra_Tony1 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Ill buy 2-3 Brown Horses
    and what lvs of powders you got?

HappyLanding likes this.
  18. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    While continuing on with her busy work, an Endern adventurer passes through the large forge door, taking notice of the shop's stables which hold a selection of fine, brown-coated horses feeding from the newly cleaned trough. Not long after, the visitor walks over to the Smith, inquiring about the horses and powders.

"Hullo! Welcome to Forge, adventurer. You say you want to purchase a couple of horses, eh?" the merchant rubs the back of her neck, "Despite having loads of character, they aren't all that different (untrained) from the horses found in Ternaves, and go for the same price. But to answer your other question, we carry tier 4 powders."

19. Guerra_Tony1

Guerra_Tony1 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Ok ill take an Air powder and 1 of each keys you got

HappyLanding likes this.
  20. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Smith smiles, quickly walks over to her desk ringing up a total of the desired items before handing the Endern adventurer a check.

"That would bring you at a total of 1.25 le!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.