1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by AetherArising

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Awww... Thank you <3
    Apr 21, 2015
  2. n4ver
    n4ver
    How is he bada$$ when he is teh cuddle dragon?
    Apr 22, 2015
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Cause I KICK A$$
    Apr 22, 2015
  4. n4ver
    n4ver
    How do u kick a$$? U cuddle dem 2 death?
    Apr 22, 2015
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I could, but I can kick A$$ if I am threatened, trust me, one time someone made me tear the fabric of space and time to create a BLACK HOLE just to show them I mean business...I-I-I mean... err... yea... I just cuddle them to death... yea.. that's it... *laughs nervously*
    Apr 22, 2015
  6. n4ver
    n4ver
    This is impossible, hawking radiation would just explode it before it becomes big enough
    Apr 22, 2015
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    You know how big I can get... right? I can grow to the size of the planet, and I can use magic to make me able to breathe in space ;)
    Apr 22, 2015
  8. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Also, I am quite BADA$$ cause I Have the following:
    Black magic/Dark magic
    Light magic
    Fire magic
    Ice magic (not as much, but I have it)
    Poison magic (not the best, mainly cause it affects me at the same time)
    Nature magic (Like, things to do with plants and such, I can also control animals at will :3)
    Water magic
    Electric magic
    Apr 22, 2015
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    and much more... I am an elemental dragon, makes sense cause I am the dragon god as well ;)
    Apr 22, 2015
  10. Sharubii
    Sharubii
    .____. *looks at own title* i am not genuine anymore *explodes into confetti*
    Apr 22, 2015
  11. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    *hugs* well, I control those, I'm not the ruler of those elements, I am the ruler of all fire, but mainly dragons... but dragons aren't an element... so, yea x3
    Apr 22, 2015
  12. Sharubii
    Sharubii
    woo, *shoots an orb consisting of all elements* *orb explodes, black hole forms* hmmm, maube i should dabble in spacial magic
    Apr 22, 2015