1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. KitKat
    KitKat
    Hoke, it won't come to that.
    Apr 19, 2015
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    but what if it does...
    Apr 19, 2015
  3. KitKat
    KitKat
    "If" a short but terrifying word. Don't worry about the if. Just enjoy what is.
    Apr 19, 2015
  4. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    but... cheese... you and him are so special to me, that I'd seriously rather be alone than hurt either of you...
    Apr 19, 2015
  5. Sharubii
    Sharubii
    love issues i find, are literally life breaking *shudders* especially choosing between 2 people, i hate when that happens (it happened to me with a few old online friends, and now i literally forget about them, keh)
    Apr 19, 2015
  6. KitKat
    KitKat
    But we've already figured this out! Right now everyone is happy. If anyone becomes unhappy we'll figure it out like we did today.
    Apr 19, 2015
  7. KitKat
    KitKat
    Don't worry about what could be.
    Apr 19, 2015
  8. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    but the fact is, that if he's uncomfortable with what we started today, then I don't know if he'd be happy if we tried it again...
    Apr 19, 2015
  9. KitKat
    KitKat
    We'll figure it out if we have to. Just… don't lose hope.
    Apr 19, 2015
  10. HeroJG
    HeroJG
    Ok, I know I'm going to sound like a total jerk, and a regard, and I know nothing of love, and such, but I've had to learn this the hard way, sadly. If you and Cheesecake, are very likely to never meet IRL, but you and the unnamed guy is, the most logical, and with the best outcome of a bad situation, is to be with the unnamed guy.
    Apr 20, 2015
  11. HeroJG
    HeroJG
    Part 2 because of character limit: But if none of you are ever likely to meet, this is very likely to end in pain, because you can never really be together. And believe me, I think I sound like an idiot and a jerk who just wants people to be sad, but it just makes sense.
    Apr 20, 2015
  12. HeroJG
    HeroJG
    On the first part I meant Retard, not regard
    Apr 20, 2015
  13. KitKat
    KitKat
    Well hoke hasn't met the "unnamed guy" irl either ._.
    Also, we figured something out
    Apr 20, 2015
  14. HeroJG
    HeroJG
    Cool, I was just saying if they had, but you 2 haven't, because I don't the details. But that's good you guys figured something out :)
    Apr 20, 2015
  15. KitKat
    KitKat
    Apr 20, 2015