1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. Tantibus
    Tantibus
    Well, in your opinion, at least.
    Apr 18, 2015
  2. Rice
    Rice
    BUT IS IT??????? yeah it probably is :P
    Apr 18, 2015
  3. Tantibus
    Tantibus
    Yeah, it really is, but if Smash Run were on WiiU version then I'd def only be playing wiiu version :P
    Apr 18, 2015
  4. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Tantibus, yes, in my opinion, but one thing, I really ONLY CARE ABOUT THE 4 PLAYER SMASH!
    Honestly, that is ALL I CARE ABOUT in smash, and I have ALWAYS WANTED A PORTABLE SMASH GAME! So, I don't care if it's just my opinion, or if it's fact, to me, IT IS FACT TO ME!
    Apr 18, 2015
  5. Tantibus
    Tantibus
    Well, it being fact to you... still means it's an opinion :P

Nah, but I get it. I'm not saying it's wrong for you to think they're equal.
    Apr 18, 2015
  6. Rice
    Rice
    Well, if you look at it, there are many differences, but I won't complain, since that status makes you look stubborn :P
    Apr 18, 2015
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    yea, and I just want to slap people that say one is better than the other, because they really are just Even, no matter what really, if you are just counting smash, they have the same characters, the same items, the same maps, and yes, one version has more, but ONLY because it has more space on the disc! NO ifs ands or buts about it!
    Apr 18, 2015
  8. Tantibus
    Tantibus
    Of course. But that doesn't make it wrong for people to prefer one version to the other.
    Apr 18, 2015
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I know, I just really get POed when someone says something so dumb like "(insert version here) IS BETTER! AND IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE YOU ARE LYING!"
    because people say that A LOT...
    Apr 18, 2015
  10. Tantibus
    Tantibus
    Yeah, I getcha.
    Apr 18, 2015
  11. captainganon
    captainganon
    Final Destination*
    Apr 18, 2015
  12. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    So what? What about Final Destination? It's on both games, and each one looks awesome, so what's your point ganon?
    Apr 18, 2015
  13. Tantibus
    Tantibus
    You said "Final" and he's trying to make a joke.
    Apr 18, 2015
  14. captainganon
    captainganon
    Yeah, it would've worked better if there were no other comments.
    Apr 18, 2015
  15. TurtleTheSeawing
    Apr 18, 2015
  16. captainganon
    captainganon
    Bad jokes are the best jokes
    Apr 18, 2015