1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. Bubbles
    Bubbles
    I feel sad for you to be in such hard situation... I hope you will be able to explain and that you and other people like you will beaccepted in this world.
    Apr 11, 2015
  2. Bubbles
    Bubbles
    Honestly, you are not accepted by others because you are different... But everybody is different s... I just dont get it
    Apr 11, 2015
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Ikr...my dad just doesn't understand... he looked through my personal crap on my computer, sure I know he can do that, but why... just WHY... now he's more POed that I am "trying to use being Bi, depressed as an excuse for not doing good in school" because honestly the stress that I have from those things ARE AFFECTING MY GRADES ;-;
    Apr 11, 2015
  4. Grvphene
    Grvphene
    How did he find out if you didn't tell him? Does he stalk your forum account or what?
    Apr 11, 2015
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I just explained it in the post above x3
    Apr 11, 2015
  6. Grvphene
    Grvphene
    It was right when I made my post so I didn't see it sorry. Oh man that's rude of your dad!
    Apr 11, 2015
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    yea... it was pretty rude...
    Apr 11, 2015
  8. Taf
    Taf
    Hoke, you alright?
    Apr 11, 2015
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ... kinda... I have no idea what my mom will say when she comes over today... so I am completely frightened over that...
    so, idk really... I'm ok, and I'm scared I guess...
    Apr 11, 2015
  10. Taf
    Taf
    *hugs* it will be Ok man :)
    Apr 11, 2015
  11. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    <3
    Thanks Shta for the support <3
    Apr 11, 2015
  12. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    *hugs back*
    Apr 11, 2015
  13. Taf
    Taf
    <3
    Apr 11, 2015
  14. Other_Zygartist
    Other_Zygartist
    How the heck does he not believe you? O_o Good luck with your mom, and remember that things have their own way of sorting themselves out in the end :) <3
    Apr 11, 2015
  15. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Well, she was just here, and she didn't mention it at all... soooo... I think she might either not believe me either, or she just doesn't know what to think.
    Apr 11, 2015
  16. Taf
    Taf
    Selv hoke, no matte what happends we will be here for you ;)
    Apr 11, 2015
  17. TurtleTheSeawing
    Apr 11, 2015