1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Honestly though, It feels AMAZING helping people show who they really are!
    Apr 10, 2015
  2. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    It's going to be me.
    Apr 10, 2015
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
  4. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    No, it's actually the opposite. I hate both genders...
    Apr 10, 2015
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
  6. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    I have the most problem with girls, even though... males, like me... we have our problems.
    Apr 10, 2015
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    so, what your saying is...
    that you don't like either gender? or and I reading that wrong.
    Apr 10, 2015
  8. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Pretty much... Although I dislike girls more than males.
    Apr 10, 2015
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    hmmm, what grade are you in?
    Apr 10, 2015
  10. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    6th.
    Apr 10, 2015
  11. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    you know what's odd... I felt that same way in 6th grade, that's why I asked.
    Honestly, your hormones might be maturing and all that stuff, and you might not really find out until at least 7th, or 8th.
    If it doesn't change by then, then you might be a thing called Asexuality (or nonsexuality), it basically means that you aren't attracted to either gender.
    Apr 10, 2015
  12. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    I am asexual, hoke.
    Apr 10, 2015
  13. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Apr 10, 2015
  14. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Wikipedia uses a bit more... not understandable words for a 6th grader. Explain it in your own words...
    Apr 10, 2015
  15. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ok, one sec...
    Apr 10, 2015
  16. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    So, basically, it is that
    You aren't attracted to either, and you have little to no interest in "sexual activity"... but the fact is, that when you are in 6th grade, you might not know 100%, even if you are in puberty, you are most likely not very far into it, meaning that you most likely won't know for a while,
    Apr 10, 2015
  17. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    don't rush it, because you might "find out" you are one thing, say that you are that, and then later on you will find out you are actually something else.
    Apr 10, 2015
  18. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    which will ultimately make coming out again MUCH MUCH harder, because then everyone will have to adjust to it, and then you might become "factual evidence" to people of religion that you can "chose"
    Apr 10, 2015
  19. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Oh, but I really do know what I am. I'm pretty sure I'm asexual. Got no interest in it. I'm 100% sure...

It isn't a problem, is it?
    Apr 10, 2015
  20. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    not, it isn't, I am just saying, that I was just like you when I was in 6th grade, and then I changed from thinking I just didn't like anyone into being Bisexual...
    Honestly, I am telling you that you might change later on and you will have to come out again, and people might not believe you, and people not believing you WILL create stress...
    Apr 10, 2015
  21. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    and honestly, stress in highschool is the absolute worst, soooo... yea...
    Apr 10, 2015
  22. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    But I'm not you, aren't I? I won't get stressed about it. If people don't believe me, that's fine. I could believe them, too, because being asexual is rather something I like...
    Apr 10, 2015
  23. Abaasy
    Abaasy
    I like girls :]
    Apr 10, 2015
  24. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Got anything else to say, hokey?
    Apr 11, 2015
  25. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ok then, what ever you say, vez...
    Apr 11, 2015
  26. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    This be great. Heh.
    Apr 11, 2015
  27. Lapsy
    Lapsy
    Like I said in past threads that you made, I'm a guy that wants to do girl stuff. It's the best parts in the play, the cool things they can do (WEBS) and that sometimes they are more badass than the boys. Just saying, I'm jealous of girls (I even want to try to cosplay as a girl character in a video game but I'm a boy so no chance).
    Apr 11, 2015
  28. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    lol, yea, I do like girls sometimes way more than guys... I do act kinda feminine a lot though...
    Apr 11, 2015
  29. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Are you kidding me?
    Apr 11, 2015
  30. Lapsy
    Lapsy
    Same hoke, but to a lesser degree.
    Apr 11, 2015
  31. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Why is it ''sometimes''?
    Apr 11, 2015
  32. Grvphene
    Grvphene
    Sorry, this post is getting rather long, but I helped @Donatobi10 come out with being gay a while ago. Don't know if he's still active here.
    Apr 11, 2015
  33. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    oh wow. gg
    Apr 11, 2015