Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Riesenkalmar

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Because of something that happened yesterday... it involves one of the new guys, and he called me a fag... then two of my friends from here (Whom I will not name, they know who they are) took the new guy's side...
    Apr 10, 2015
  2. Riesenkalmar
    Riesenkalmar
    Who is the new guy?
    Apr 10, 2015
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
  4. _DeaDline_
    _DeaDline_
    i could've picked a side here :0
    Apr 10, 2015
  5. 7000guy
    7000guy
    Hoke, please don't take offense at this, but I think you may have overreacted to what that guy said... for one, he was new, so how was he supposed to know you're bisexual? Two, you did call him a "nub", so the fact that he replied in that manner shouldn't really be surprising.
    Apr 10, 2015
  6. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    #1 I realize that he didn't know that I was Bi
    #2 WHY DOES EVERYONE FUCKING SAY THAT HONESTLY!!! PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT ALL DAY AND THE FACT IS THAT NUB ISN'T EVEN REALLY A WAY TO SAY NOOB! SO HOW DO PEOPLE TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT HONESTLY!!!

OMG I FREAKING HATE BEING TOLD THAT SO MUCH! -.-
    Apr 10, 2015
  7. 7000guy
    7000guy
    The thing is, Hokepoke, he did take offense at it. At least, I think so. He could just be making a joke, although if that's true, I can't think why he just kept saying "k". Also, please don't get angry at me. I didn't know that "nub" and "noob" were different, and that people had been saying it all day. However, I do understand why you're so angry. Please don't think any less of me for saying what I have.
    Apr 10, 2015
  8. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Nub and noob are the same, it's just "nub" is a joking way of saying it, Also, honestly, WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE EVEN FREAKING USE FAG AS A JOKE?!?! It's a completely Homophobic term, and it honestly needs to FUCKING STAY THAT WAY because It is way too sensitive of a word to use all willy nilly all around the internet/world!
    Apr 10, 2015
  9. 7000guy
    7000guy
    Yes, I know. I've told him on the profile post in question that "fag" is banned on the forums. I'm sorry I can't help you with the prevalence of the term across the internet/world. There are still a lot of homophobic people out there.
    Apr 10, 2015
  10. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Also, the reason I am so Pissed off, is the fact that Fag/Faggot means a bundle of sticks and stuff like that that people used to burn suspected Witches, they also just threw the Gays on there just to piss on the entire gay idea, the fact that people did that, and the fact that people even could talk about that as a joke, innocent people burning for nothing, yea, haha, real funny! not.
    Apr 10, 2015
  11. 7000guy
    7000guy
    I must confess, I never actually knew what that meant until now. I can certainly see why you're so agitated. He may or may not know what it means, though.
    Apr 10, 2015
  12. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    yes... I know... it just pisses me off so much that it makes me want to punch a brick wall, just because there ISN'T ENOUGH AWARENESS about that stuff, people calling gay or bi people Fags, is just a spit in the face when you know what it means.
    Apr 10, 2015