1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Pretzule

1. Roudan
    Roudan
    It's certainly had some improvements since I was last on, with the quests and new spell animations and whatnot. Though I must complain that the only feature (even though wasn't intended in the game) that I ever utilised was removed... Teleporting wherever the flip I wanted as a mage!
    Mar 18, 2014
  2. Roudan
    Roudan
    The custom noteblock music is pretty cool. I like that. The community is pretty cool, but defiantly feels less family-like, like CM is. Though that's expected on any MMO type game with a large playerbase.
    Mar 18, 2014
  3. Roudan
    Roudan
    All in all, it's certainly developing into something quite nice! Something I have always envisioned MC to be capable of with the right mindset and the commitment to make it happen.

I think I will certainly remain a bit active and start working on community type things here too.
    Mar 18, 2014
  4. Roudan
    Roudan
    Playing Wynn as it's intended isn't really my thing though. I don't really level up or do anything of the such on any game now days anyway. The playerbase/community is my main focus.
    Plus, my mouse is pretty dodgy anyway due to my right click clicking a bajillion times... When I try to heal, I'll end up teleporting in the middle of a moshpit of zombies.

Need to buy a new one. :P
    Mar 18, 2014
  5. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    I would really love it if the community was more family like. Similar it cm just because it seems as if there is a hierarchy of people. Like groups of people only really hang out with their group type and no one really does everything together.
    Mar 18, 2014
  6. Roudan
    Roudan
    Aye that's true. I think things like those hordes that invade towns are a good idea, drawing people to fight together. But I feel that there could be more things to do that requires more people to collaborate as a whole server to overcome an obstacle.

Idk. World bosses or something. Maybe some more casual type things. Just anything that will force people out of their groups and into the community as a whole.
    Mar 18, 2014
  7. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    That is a good idea, I am sure if you give more details on that and post it in the suggestions it will get some good feedback.
    Mar 18, 2014
  8. Roudan
    Roudan
    Haha aye, maybe once things are little more stable with Uni and whatnot.
    Mar 18, 2014
  9. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    Ah okay.
    Mar 18, 2014
  10. EATMYDIAPER
    EATMYDIAPER
    So many words... Spammed the comments O_0
    Mar 18, 2014