Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. 7000guy
    7000guy
    What did he do?
    Mar 27, 2015
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I don't even want to explain it... I feel mentally retarded right now... and I just feel like if I explained it, I would be told that he was right...
    Mar 27, 2015
  3. Snipy
    Snipy
    He told him that Zayn left 1D
    Mar 27, 2015
  4. 7000guy
    7000guy
    Well, he wasn't. I can tell even without knowing what he said that you are certainly not mentally retarded.
    Mar 27, 2015
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Needless to say, I know that there are people that have it worse... but I honestly just hate my life...
    Mar 27, 2015
  6. Snipy
    Snipy
    Why u hate life ;[
    Mar 27, 2015
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Because I am bullied by 99% of my classmates, I have Bi polar Depression, I have ADHD, my dad just made me feel miserable just because I got something lower than a C, and I just want to end it all every day of my life... THAT is why I hate my life...
    Mar 27, 2015
  8. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I am shy, I am Bisexual, I have nobody that asks me everyday "how are you feeling?" So it feels like nobody cares about me, and I feel like the dumbest person ever...
    Mar 27, 2015
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I don't give a shit if people say "You just want people to feel bad for you"
    But... I feel honestly like I want to not live anymore... just because of these things...
    @TheFireFox your picture that you made last night... I am in an eternal rain storm right now ;-;
    Mar 27, 2015
  10. Abaasy
    Abaasy
    People never ask me "how are you feeling?" Because they already know that I will answer with "I'm really feeling it". :3
    Mar 27, 2015
  11. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    That isn't making me feel better aba...
    Mar 27, 2015
  12. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    not even close ;-;
    Mar 27, 2015
  13. Abaasy
    Abaasy
    I thought that was funny even though it's probably like 120% true
    Mar 27, 2015
  14. KitKat
    KitKat
    HOKE! You are not dumb! Also, there is nothing wrong with being shy or bisexual. I know it's hard for you, but you matter to a lot of people. Also I have asked you for the past two days how you've been feeling without even thinking about it. I'll be sure to continue doing so.
    Mar 27, 2015
  15. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Well it isn't funny at all for the situation I am in...
    In fact that kinda felt like you were mocking me right there...
    Mar 27, 2015
  16. TheFireFox
    TheFireFox
    hoke i think we all get those times,
    atm my parents dont know that im trying to help you through this time, they think im being lazy on the comp all day, my mom came in the other day and said i'd never get anywhere in life right at my face
    but we need to remember, we dont need to liste to them, so what they're out "parents", they dont control how we live
    and here have a hug *hugs hoke*
    Mar 27, 2015
  17. Abaasy
    Abaasy
    I was trying to lighten up your mood a little. And it didn't work so imma go sit in the Shoutbox now
    Mar 27, 2015
  18. View most recent comments