1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TheZygartist

1. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    There is a head here too...is it yours? *be lightly scared*
    Mar 22, 2015
  2. TheZygartist
    TheZygartist
    Uuhhh, yeah, that one I dropped earlier, if I feel crowded I can decay heads off. Of course, they have no will over it, only the dominate head decides, which is me :p

But still..... Finding a head on the ground and saying you "dropped it" sounds kinda wrong.

Shudders*
    Mar 23, 2015
  3. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    *Is no more scared* So thats mean some of your head Can actually write without you know?And i can't imagine the noise they can make...*Shudders* I am actually...How to say that...I'm Kinda lost in a strange forest and now i'm in a Mansion....The only safe place i was able to find right now...
    Mar 23, 2015
  4. TheZygartist
    TheZygartist
    They do make a lot of noise XD

#DidIJustHearALuigisMansionReference?

#BestGameEver
    Mar 23, 2015
  5. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    I didn't wanted to make like a reference x) It's my future "book" for my French class. ^^' (So much spoilers) But yeah Luigi's Mansion was really good! But i love Pikmin 1 and 2 more than Luigi's Mansion. (not a lot Pikmin 3)
    Mar 23, 2015
  6. TheZygartist
    Mar 23, 2015