1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. Other_Zygartist
    Mar 17, 2015
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    It's not funny actually... I absolutely hate that... and I don't want to be reminded of that.
    Mar 17, 2015
  3. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    I don't know if people noticed that but...But it's not that fun to see a thing who can hurt your mind, And everybody does practically the same thing...Seriously imagine ALL the members go on your profile to just post THE thing who you don't want to see again...
    Mar 17, 2015
  4. Selvut283
    Selvut283
    worry not, young dragon

there is a bunny here

cuddling bunny always helps

but dun eat me plz
    Mar 17, 2015
  5. Selvut283
    Selvut283
    and I'm currently fairly experienced with people who keep saying the same things to me over and over again, teasing and otherwise, so relations are there
    Mar 17, 2015
  6. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I just want to be left alone right now ... that's all ;-;
    Mar 17, 2015
  7. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    Hope you will be better later! :/
    Mar 17, 2015
  8. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    All of the things that have happened within the last 2 hours have actually made me feel worse about my love for dragons... because, yes I KNOW that dragons are killing machines, and I KNOW there are people that make the big P word about dragons, BUT I AM NOT ONE OF THEM! I have literally been tearing up for the past 10 minutes...
    Mar 17, 2015
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I just see dragons as more than just reckless killing machines, and I DON'T WANT A**HOLES LIKE @Abandonedbank TO SHOVE THEIR "Facts" and/or "Beliefs" DOWN MY THROAT!
    Mar 17, 2015
  10. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    They probably dirt your mind about dragons,But YOU'RE the master of your proper mind,Don't let bad feelings or bad things in your brain, Just you can change the way you thinks about everything! All theses years you've always think dragons are kind and make hugs and etc. NOBODY can change YOUR way of thinking! Let nothing dirt your mind.
    Mar 17, 2015
  11. Crathy
    Crathy
    I still hope this helps you: Dragons don't exist. Dragons are our fantasy and in our fantasy everything is what we want it to be! So you are always right in that point, that dragons are cuddly 'n stuff :3 Just think about that next time someone says a dragon is a killing machine ;) (I'm thinking the same way like you. Dragons for cuddlebaes2015!!!)
    Mar 17, 2015
  12. moon
    moon
    Just don't do it if he doesn't want it...
    Mar 17, 2015
  13. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    Yes but some people think it's fun to do that...
    Mar 17, 2015
  14. Twin Lotus
    Twin Lotus
    get some tic tacs m8
    Mar 17, 2015
  15. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    GIMME TIC TAC PLS
    Mar 17, 2015
  16. shipbreaker!!!
    shipbreaker!!!
    I w trying to be nice ;w;
    Mar 18, 2015
  17. Cobra
    Cobra
    One of the things you said is how I feel when people tell me Im going to hell. It doesn't matter what other people say. Its our choice to do what we want. It is OUR RIGHT to think what we want. Don't take crap from people trying to shove their beliefs down your face. To me, dragons are just like humans, in a way. They aren't soulless demons like me, but they are whatever they make themselves.
    Mar 18, 2015
  18. Cobra
    Cobra
    Dammit limit.... COntinueing
    As a wise man once said "It is our choices that shows who we really are, far more than our abilities." Not exactly relevant at the end... but I think you get what mean. And also, WHY ARE PEOPLE POSTING DRAGON PICTURES ON YOUR PROFILE. SERIOUSLY. It freakin pisses me off, especially because they are hurting you.
    Mar 18, 2015
  19. shipbreaker!!!
    shipbreaker!!!
    As I said previously, I was trying to be nice.
    Mar 18, 2015
  20. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I know... it was... just not helping much, I understand you were trying to help, and I absolutely love that... but, it was just annoying me at the time.
    Mar 18, 2015
  21. shipbreaker!!!
    shipbreaker!!!
    Ok, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened, so I thought that would cheer you up.
    Mar 18, 2015
  22. Cobra
    Cobra
    I don't know what happened either, but lately since Ive been depressed myself Ive been making more of an effort to help people. I hope what I said helped
    Mar 18, 2015
  23. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    What happened, was @HardBoiledEgg posted a picture of a dragon... uhh... let's keep it kid friendly and say it was taking it's stick and shoving it through the back window of a car... (I will give you a cookie if you know what I mean by that) I am over it now... but I gotta say, it pissed me off because he said at the time something like "This is hokepoke right now" then posted a link to the picture...
    Mar 18, 2015
  24. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    The thing that pissed me off about it, was that I know that some people are into that kind of thing... but I am not, and also the fact that it was the big P word... the word that is 4 letters and ends with n... which is bannable on the forums.
    Mar 18, 2015
  25. Official store
    Official store
    Marion said stop with it.
    Mar 18, 2015
  26. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    This happened in the shoutbox, and people like @Francis12qwasyx and some others can tell you I am not lying...
    Mar 18, 2015
  27. Official store
    Official store
    Marion said stop with it hoke
    Mar 18, 2015
  28. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I know... HardboiledEgg, I am just explaining it... they weren't there, and I just wanted to tell them what happened.
    Mar 18, 2015
  29. Official store
    Official store
    They can message you then
    Mar 18, 2015
  30. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    dude, just stop... I am explaining it, just stop.
    Mar 18, 2015
  31. Official store
    Mar 18, 2015
  32. TurtleTheSeawing
    Mar 18, 2015
  33. shipbreaker!!!
    shipbreaker!!!
    Guys I got 9 alerts in like, 2 seconds.
    Mar 18, 2015
  34. Cobra
    Cobra
    Oh, now I know...
    Mar 18, 2015
  35. Francis12qwasyx
    Francis12qwasyx
    Mar 19, 2015
  36. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I liked them, I just didn't care for them... it's hard to explain...
    Mar 19, 2015