1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Mar 13, 2015
  2. 7000guy
    7000guy
    If quitting the forums is what you need to do to help get rid of your depression, then do it. However, I suspect you value everyone's help too much to do that.
    Mar 13, 2015
  3. TheFireFox
    TheFireFox
    no! i dont want you to quit the forums ;n;

block out the haters, dont let them get to you
    Mar 13, 2015
  4. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Don't get pissed off at those people for making me feel this way... it's not their fault, if I annoy them... then it would be my fault, I don't want to look like the one that turns everyone against each other... so, don't do anything to those people about this...
    Mar 13, 2015
  5. 7000guy
    7000guy
    ^ FireFox has the right idea.
    Mar 13, 2015
  6. xNonstop
    xNonstop
    The "Ignore" button was made for a reason.
    Mar 13, 2015
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I try to, but some people just act like trolls to me about this... or just act like I am faking it, or at least presume to act like that, I can't explain it, it's just... idk... just a feeling...
    Mar 13, 2015
  8. 7000guy
    7000guy
    Actually, the ignore button might be really helpful in this situation.
    Mar 13, 2015
  9. xNonstop
    xNonstop
    Well you should try what you said cures your depression, VanossGaming. :D
    Mar 13, 2015
  10. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Nonstop, I know, but... Ignoring people is something I absolutely HATE to do... I don't know why... but...
    I just don't know...
    Mar 13, 2015
  11. 7000guy
    7000guy
    HokePoke, if it helps you get over your depression, it's the best course of action.
    Mar 13, 2015
  12. xNonstop
    xNonstop
    Ignoring people is the key to happiness. No one needs the trolls arond here. And that what it's for. WHen you think they changed hit it again and take a look.
    Mar 13, 2015
  13. TheChickenSlayor
    TheChickenSlayor
    If you think that leaving will help, then go on, just remember we will always be here to support you. ;)
    Mar 13, 2015
  14. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I know, but for some reason, one part of my mind just, doesn't allow it without me feeling guilty or something, I will ignore them, and then my mind will make me think I just overreacted, and then unignore them...
    Mar 13, 2015
  15. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I mean, to be 10000000% honest with you, I don't want to leave the forums, I have made so many friends, and have so many good memories on here... that... if I left... ... ...
    Mar 13, 2015
  16. 7000guy
    7000guy
    It would be worse?
    Mar 13, 2015
  17. xNonstop
    xNonstop
    Mar 13, 2015
  18. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    yes... I mean, honestly, IRL is much worse than here
    I got the prick bullies that never leave me alone
    I got divorced parents
    I don't have my sister for help because she is out of college
    I am 100% Stressed IRL.
    And I feel alone, and helpless IRL...
    Mar 13, 2015
  19. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    On here, it's like almost all of that doesn't exist... but... people like Railiar that act like I annoy the fuck out of them, they make me feel terrible on the inside... like I don't belong, like the forums would be better without me, like it was before I joined...
    Mar 13, 2015
  20. D7
    D7
    Nu, please no quit forums D:

But seriously though, it's best that you try and ignore the ones that are making your situation worse, if they're making you feel bad, you shouldn't take it as a way to get hurt. You have to stand up and say to that person "hey knock it off, it's really rude" or something among the lines of that, if they refuse, then ignore them. Don't let their insults be a way to try and overwhelm you.
    Mar 13, 2015
  21. xNonstop
  22. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    @MyNameIsDivine
    The fact is, is that I say these things to some people, and they always find a way to snake around what I say, to make it almost like what I said meant nothing, like it meant nothing to the conversation at all...
    Mar 13, 2015
  23. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    @xNonstop yea, I will probably be on his videos for about two weeks in row now...
    Mar 13, 2015
  24. xNonstop
    xNonstop
    Mar 13, 2015
  25. xNonstop
    xNonstop
    Mar 13, 2015
  26. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    The good people outnumber the bad. Why'd you quit? I'm always beside you.
    Mar 13, 2015
  27. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I... don't know tbh Vez... I just... feel like people would feel that it's for the best that I quit, because of it seems that lately, I have been kind of an annoyance... I mean, I am always in a pissy mood, I am always sad/depressed, I am always serious... all that... all wrapped into the little annoying bomb that is me...
    Mar 13, 2015
  28. TheZygartist
    TheZygartist
    If you quit the forums I will never forgive myself, for what I don't know, it would just be a shame. Haters out there are just idiots who try to make your life miserable because theirs is. C'mon, idiots will be idiots. They probably don't know what they are even doing in life
    Mar 13, 2015
  29. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Also, you, or I need to have a talk with Railiar. If she/he hates you like the bullies at your school, then you need to tell it it's not your fault, because it isn't.
    Mar 13, 2015
  30. TheFireFox
    TheFireFox
    hoke! you have a lot of people here that depend on your fiendship! and if you quit, it would make them sad,
    i bet ppl like rail are just taking there anger out becasue he wants as good friends as you, but cant cuz he's r00d,
    dont listen to him, you have us
    Mar 13, 2015
  31. TheZygartist
    TheZygartist
    If you leave, there is nothing left for me here
    Mar 13, 2015
  32. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    I got a solution. Ignore Railiar, and others who hate you. Press that ignore button.
    Mar 13, 2015
  33. TheZygartist
    TheZygartist
    Genius...
    Mar 13, 2015
  34. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ... yea... I know guys, I mean, I never did say I was going to quit... I just... feel like I should... because... Idk, reasons.
    Also @420quickscoper , it's not that he hates me, and I don't hate him... well, maybe he hates me, but it's more that he sees me as annoying, and he is kind of the entire reason I made that thread about if I was annoying or not...
    Mar 13, 2015
  35. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    I'm not too smart for a 12 year old kid. You could've figured that out yourself, too.
    Mar 13, 2015
  36. TheZygartist
    TheZygartist
    Understanding occurs*

You? Annoying? INSANE! If anyone is annoying, it's me.... I try not to but, you ARE NOT annoying. At all.. Nah... No way... Idk what to say...
    Mar 13, 2015
  37. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Well, @Railiar feels differently about me being annoying...
    Mar 13, 2015
  38. xNonstop
    xNonstop
    AlertClog2k15
    Mar 13, 2015
  39. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    It is only what, the eye and the mind see. One can not see something and simply accept it as a fact. If I accept it as a fact, then it's a fact to me. But, sadly, it is always just an opinion.
    Mar 13, 2015
  40. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    He hates you, hoke. He does... Trust me. HE REALLY DOES....
    Mar 13, 2015
  41. View most recent comments