1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. View previous comments
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Also, Shooting, if you read this, know that I am not trying to rip on your friend here, I don't hate Rai, he is a cool guy sometimes... it's just... I feel hated... and my mind naturally tells me that when I feel hated, to fix myself to fit what the person that hates me wants, I don't want him to think I am annoying, ultimately making my depression worse, it's just that he is doing it... and I can't stop him...
    Mar 13, 2015
  3. 7000guy
    7000guy
    It's actually disadvantageous for both him and you if Railiar finds you annoying.
    Mar 13, 2015
  4. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    If you can't then I will. He'll keep attacking, but I'll stop it. Over, and over, until he understands.
    Mar 13, 2015
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ... Vez, was that a Xenoblade reference...
    Mar 13, 2015
  6. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Doh I just like making those

Yes, I do. But, it's true... I'll try keeping to stop him until he does. :3
    Mar 13, 2015
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Also, yes, I know 7k, and that is why I don't want to hate Rai, and why I want to deal with the pain that is him saying I am annoying, because Shooting is such a worth while friend, I am talking not RP here, he is an awesome person, I don't want to lose him as a friend, and that's why I have been putting up with Rai, because Shooting is such a good friend... that I just can't... I just can't even risk losing him.
    Mar 13, 2015
  8. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Betrayal is quite rare around here...
    Mar 13, 2015
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    And you know, I have to say it, I will keep suffering from Rai calling me annoying, if it means I get to remain shooting's friend... I care for him being my friend THAT MUCH, because he is just THAT worth it in my opinion, he is a very fun guy if you get to know him... and I just will keep suffering from Rai calling me annoying, if it means we can still be friends.
    Mar 13, 2015
  10. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I don't want to even risk losing shooting as a friend, because... no offense @TheFireFox ... but, shooting is the one fox I care for THE MOST!
    Mar 13, 2015
  11. 7000guy
    7000guy
    I'm sure that Railiar can be helped to empathise with you, HokePoke. I would find it odd if he couldn't. And if not, the ignore button is, unfortunately, your best bet.
    Mar 13, 2015
  12. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Just saying... You're a bit obsessed with shooting.
    Mar 13, 2015
  13. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I am not really obsessed. Sure, In RP I love him, and IRL he is one of my closest friends from here on Wynncraft, but... I wouldn't really say obsessed, I am more obsessed with video games than I am with shooting x3
    Mar 13, 2015
  14. Rai
    Rai
    Stop tagging me into these things.
    Mar 14, 2015
  15. 7000guy
    7000guy
    Clearly I was wrong. Ignore him.
    Mar 14, 2015
  16. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Change your attitude, then.
    Mar 14, 2015
  17. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I ignored him...
    Mar 14, 2015
  18. Rai
    Rai
    By the way, Hoke. You don't have to "Put up with me" to keep Shooting happy, if he gets upset with that I can tell him to let it go. If it helps, let out all your anger out on me, I honestly won't care.
    Mar 14, 2015
  19. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Can you just be quiet? You absolutely hate someone that obviously has ADHD and depression. How unfortunate.
    Mar 14, 2015
  20. Rai
    Rai
    For the record Vez, I have ADHD as well as depression; I just don't express it online.
    Mar 14, 2015
  21. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Probably because his is more serious than yours...
    Mar 14, 2015
  22. 7000guy
    7000guy
    HokePoke, could you read Railiar's two comments just then?
    Mar 14, 2015
  23. TurtleTheSeawing
    Mar 14, 2015
  24. Rai
    Rai
    Vez, my own PARENTS tell me I'm going to be a failure in life, not just the kids at my school. Hoke's parents try and help him.
    Mar 14, 2015
  25. 7000guy
    7000guy
    "By the way, Hoke. You don't have to "Put up with me" to keep Shooting happy, if he gets upset with that I can tell him to let it go. If it helps, let out all your anger out on me, I honestly won't care."
    Mar 14, 2015
  26. 7000guy
    7000guy
    That was his first comment
    Mar 14, 2015
  27. TurtleTheSeawing
    Mar 14, 2015
  28. 7000guy
    7000guy
    "For the record Vez, I have ADHD as well as depression; I just don't express it online." Second comment
    Mar 14, 2015
  29. TurtleTheSeawing
    Mar 14, 2015
  30. 7000guy
    7000guy
    Just unignore him for now. You should read what he's saying.
    Mar 14, 2015
  31. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Why are you so harsh to him? Just because you have the same, does not mean you should just blame it on him!
    Now you just, are cruel. Unnaceptable.

Also my name is not vez
    Mar 14, 2015
  32. 7000guy
    7000guy
    Careful what you say, Vez. This situation could be more complex then I initially thought.
    Mar 14, 2015
  33. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    I... can not control myself. I've been helping hoke, week throughout week, and yet there has to be something that makes all my effort worthless.

Why...
    Mar 14, 2015
  34. 7000guy
    7000guy
    Vez, your effort is extremely valued, not least by HokePoke. Sometimes you need to look at both sides of a situation and negotiate carefully.
    Mar 14, 2015
  35. Rai
    Rai
    Look, "420quickscoper", I don't hate Hoke, I don't blame him for being depressed, in fact I feel sorry that he's depressed, what I do hate is that he has to bring it here.
    Mar 14, 2015
  36. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Why? A lot of other members have done it, too.
    Mar 14, 2015
  37. Rai
    Rai
    It's extremely excessive; I see him posting on people's walls saying something along the lines of "You know what you said/did really worsened my depression." or getting into flame wars in the shoutbox about it.
    Mar 14, 2015
  38. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Rai... to be completely honest, I sensed you being depressed at least 5 weeks ago. You aren't as good at hiding it as you think you are... but the problem is, is that you seem to have better control over your emotions, so... might I ask...
    Mar 14, 2015
  39. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Why do you hate me?
    Mar 14, 2015
  40. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    You obviously do, you treat a lot of other people nice, and all that, like they are your best friends and you have known them forever... but then there's me... like I am a gay person against a heavily religious straight person, you act COMPLETELY different to me. So, I ask, Why do you hate me. Because, to be 100% honest, I WANT TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR DEPRESSION!
    Mar 14, 2015
  41. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I don't feel ANYONE deserves to feel the way I do, no matter how terrible the person or whatever, no body should have to go through what I feel on a daily basis, I want to help you, but I can't if you don't open your emotions to me, I can help you, truly I can, but you have to trust me enough to express yourself with me.
    Mar 14, 2015
  42. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Or maybe you don't hate me, but, other than me just being annoying, there has to be something about me that just... pushes you past the deep end.
    Mar 14, 2015
  43. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    No... This isn't what I wanted.
    Mar 14, 2015
  44. Rai
    Rai
    Hoke, I honestly don't see you as a bad person, the only problem I have with you is the constant complaints about your emotion, and I understand people can't do things like me, I just don't like the excessive complaints. If you made your complaints in PMs I couldn't care more about it being excessive, I dislike it in a public area.
    Mar 14, 2015
  45. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Look... Rai... I don't try to do these things... I don't do these things intentionally, and if I do, it's for a good purpose or reason.
    I never intend for "flame wars" (which are actually debates/arguments, not flame wars) to break out in the shoutbox... they just do... and apparently, I am a ticking time bomb for that stuff.
    Mar 14, 2015
  46. Rai
    Rai
    Look Hoke, all I ask is that you stop making complaints in the shoutbox and on people's walls (and stop tagging me into these things) and keep them in PMs.
    Mar 14, 2015
  47. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    But I don't intend for those to happen, I want to get help... I need help, I ask for it, and recently... people have just been saying things that make me feel worse... my mind takes control... and I can't stop it... my mind tells me to do something and I just do it, like a mindless puppet with no emotional, physical, or mental control, I just do it.
    Mar 14, 2015
  48. TheFireFox
    TheFireFox
    I'm not sure how much longer i can stand for you all to be like this.

please, all of you, take a breather, get some water or some small snack, and relax for a bit.
    Mar 14, 2015
  49. Rai
    Rai
    If you need help, all you have to do is ask. People online can't do much other than morale support, and I'm not saying that morale support can't help/effective, but you should talk to your parents about you visiting a therapist (that doesn't make you feel more depressed like before).
    Mar 14, 2015
  50. 7000guy
    7000guy
    I would just like to thank both Railiar and HokePoke for taking the time to understand the situation you are both in. Even if it doesn't change much in the end, at least you both now know what the other is thinking. That will go a long way to help you reconcile with each other.
    Mar 14, 2015
  51. Rai
    Rai
    Don't get me started on you, 7000guy.. jk i luv u bby
    Mar 14, 2015