Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I realize this, because everyone that says that "You always start "flame wars" hoke" or whatever the hell, you never notice that YOU start the debate, I just state my opinion on the matter, and you state your reason why I am "wrong"
    Mar 11, 2015
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I know this now, that it's not my depression that is starting these "flame wars" that are actually debates, because I see people always sprouting opinions, only for their opinion to be shot down by others. IT'S AN OPINION FOR GOD SAKE, an opinion is never wrong, nor is it ever right... yet at the same time, it is always right, and always wrong. Nobody understands this.
    Mar 11, 2015
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    You can hate whatever I say here, you can say "that's just your opinion" but really, you are just helping my argument, THIS IS AN OPINION! I will stand up for it in any way possible!
    You don't have to hate it, and yet you can, you don't have to like it, and yet, you can!
    Mar 11, 2015
  4. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    -end rant/speech-
    Mar 11, 2015
  5. CreepersAmongUs
    Mar 11, 2015
  6. Grvphene
    Grvphene
    But that's the only purpose of the shoutbox, isn't it? I like debating as long as it remains civil. Everyone should have the right to say that he has a different opinion than you, and the reasons why he/she thinks your opinion is wrong. That's what politicians do all day.
    Mar 11, 2015
  7. CreepersAmongUs
    CreepersAmongUs
    ^ We are raising the future of America here
    Mar 11, 2015
  8. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Gr4phene, you understand what I am getting at actually! I want these debates to still happen, but actually remain civil and not get out of control.
    Mar 11, 2015
  9. Waterphoenix
    Waterphoenix
    Profile comments are better :saltedhappy:
    Mar 11, 2015
  10. OrientGamer
    OrientGamer
    You're not the only one, but instead of debates, I have a different reason. I have seen this happen before, heck it happened to me once, and you as well. Whenever someone tries to find comfort on the sb, they will usually be ignored, no matter how serious they are. Or their depression/issue could be turned into part of a joke.
    Mar 12, 2015
  11. OrientGamer
    OrientGamer
    Of course, this isn't always the case. And yes, I know the sb was meant for that Kind of stuff, I just find it slightly annoying sometimes.
    Mar 12, 2015
  12. Grvphene
    Grvphene
    @OrientGamer you are right, it is impossible to discuss serious things or get good advice in the shoutbox because sadly everyone becomes a troll when entering the shoutbox. This is amusing when people just derp around, but it's not helping at all when you want to actually talk about something.
    Mar 12, 2015
  13. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    @Gr4phene that is exactly why I get POed in the SB when people act goofy when I am talking about my Depression, because I obviously need help, but nobody is helping when they act goofy.
    Mar 12, 2015
  14. CreepersAmongUs
    CreepersAmongUs
    That's why you ask for that person to PM you if you wish to talk. Having a sensitive topic out in the open isn't good as people will always make fun of it. Especially in a place where that is meant to happen.
    Mar 12, 2015