1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    it WILL NOT help
    Mar 9, 2015
  2. Klichei
    Klichei
    I'm not very good at helping people with emotional stuff, but I hope you get well soon
    Mar 9, 2015
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Thank you <3
    Mar 9, 2015
  4. TheZygartist
    TheZygartist
    Don't worry, It will fade away, at
    Least I'm pretty sure
    Mar 9, 2015
  5. Other_Zygartist
    Other_Zygartist
    *writes out speech, discovers 42 character limit

Okay, the moral of it was this: attempt to make the bullies your friends. If they bully you more for it, they're a bunch of idiots. You're the friendliest person I've ever met, and I've moved all over the continent my entire lofe(we moved 3 times in a year once)
    Nothing the bullies say will change that
    Mar 9, 2015
  6. Other_Zygartist
    Other_Zygartist
    Just try to talk about your depression with someone. You need that mental release. And plz don't say something like "not you too!". We're all here to help you. Just remember this: once you begin doing something about it, it only gets easier
    Mar 9, 2015
  7. jimmylism
    jimmylism
    If it's major depression and not some minor depression that everyone goes through, consult an professional.
    Mar 9, 2015
  8. Waterphoenix
    Waterphoenix
    I've been in depression once, so I know ow it is to get crap like this. *Starts cursing*
    Mar 9, 2015
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    Mar 9, 2015
  10. KitKat
    KitKat
    A time ago I felt depressed too. Telling my mom helped me, but people are different and it may not help everyone. I won't tell you what to do because I dong know if it will hurt or help you.
    Mar 9, 2015
  11. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Telling my parents would NOT help me, they will just take me to a psychologist that the last time they took me to him he made my depression WORSE!
    Mar 9, 2015
  12. Other_Zygartist
    Other_Zygartist
    Wait a sec, how does that work? O_o I iz confuzed
    Mar 9, 2015
  13. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    It just does...
    Mar 9, 2015