1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Lilyluka

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Why's that?
    Mar 8, 2015
  2. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    This time period... is the most stressful period of my life right now. Family arguments, and I'm not doing very good in school.
    When I get even older, it's possible that I'll think about suicide one time.
    But, I believe you have a bright future ahead of you
    Mar 8, 2015
  3. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Weekends are the only days of brightness. Sometimes...
    Mar 8, 2015
  4. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Really? Because this time in my life is very stressful for me as well, and also my parents are divorced, and all that stuff.
    Mar 8, 2015
  5. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    And you have ADHD, and depression, and...

Wait, that's the future? We'll see about that. But we musn't be careless!
    Mar 8, 2015
  6. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Lol, *hugs Vez for comfort* It's ok <3
    @ShootingStar01 This little cat needs a cuddle :3
    Mar 8, 2015
  7. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    I hope his cuddle magic can unmummify me.
    Mar 8, 2015
  8. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Oh, I am sure it will <3
    Mar 8, 2015
  9. Sanae_pls
    Sanae_pls
    *hugs both*
    Mar 8, 2015
  10. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Ey, don't mind 'bout me. Hoke, on the other hand, has way more stress than me.
    Mar 8, 2015
  11. Bio
    Bio
    Guys guys calm down, I am a half insane phycho path that's 14, if I havint committed suacide yet then that means you guys shoudint! And on the depressing side like 4 family members died within the spam of 3-3 1/2 years, so yea.
    Mar 8, 2015
  12. Bio
    Bio
    And if you have siblings or grand-parents/aunts and uncles/mom and dads/friends/any of the above the think what would happen to them if you committed suicide! The one brother/friend/son/grandson that committed suicide, you don't want them to think about you like that till the day they die do you?
    Mar 8, 2015
  13. KitKat
    KitKat
    I know how you feel… I'm surprised my parents haven't divorced yet, and school… I have things in my life that I think are more important than school, but my teachers (unsurprisingly) don't uderstand that. I often don't do my homework because of this and the consequences never change my mind. Though they hurt when the happen.
    Mar 9, 2015
  14. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Also, one thing, I am also being bullied Pretty hard in school as well.
    Mar 9, 2015
  15. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    Did you try to make friends in your class hoke? Pretty shy or something?
    Mar 9, 2015
  16. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I am shy... but... people don't even let me talk to them... so, that didn't help my depression...
    Mar 9, 2015
  17. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    You're just like me T.T i know it's hard to be...Rejected of the other pupils but There is just one people who bully you?
    Mar 9, 2015
  18. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    no, like, at least 60% of the class bullies me, and the rest are friends with the bullies...
    Mar 9, 2015
  19. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    Bully phisicaly.or just laugh cause ugly or something something?
    Mar 9, 2015
  20. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    All of the above, as in, physically, vocally, and all that stuff.
    Mar 9, 2015
  21. Bio
    Bio
    @hokepoke5 tell an adult or stand up to them. Don't let them push you around.
    Mar 9, 2015
  22. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ... dude, I can't when at the same time I'm depressed.
    Mar 9, 2015
  23. Bio
    Bio
    Why not?
    Mar 9, 2015
  24. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Do you even understand what Depression is...
    Mar 9, 2015
  25. Bio
    Bio
    Completely. But if anything standing up to them or telling an adult that your getting bullied will help the depression.
    Mar 9, 2015
  26. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I can't, when you are depressed, you tend to listen to the bullying, and you tend to accept it as truth. You can't simply tell a teacher or parent, because you think that what the bullies say is true.
    Mar 9, 2015
  27. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    And you know hoke if they bully you all the year and not even trying to stop this...the bullying will follow you the next year
    Mar 9, 2015
  28. Bio
    Bio
    That's all a lie! Bullies are dumb-ass people who practically live to do that! They Are like the worms in those sci-fi movies that get into your brain. But you have to remember that it's not true. And if you don't do something about it then it's going to continue for a long time.
    Mar 9, 2015
  29. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    I was bullied three years in a row...i've thinked like you of what you said but when i telled this to my parents and my teachers everything stoped...
    Mar 9, 2015
  30. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I KNOW! It's just... Idk...
    Mar 9, 2015
  31. le_mega_barbare
    le_mega_barbare
    Don't make the mistake i've done...i was about to thinking about suicide
    Mar 9, 2015
  32. Bio
    Bio
    Hoke, you have to remember that you are stronger then them!
    Mar 9, 2015
  33. Bio
    Bio
    If you don't fight it then it will just get worse and worse and lead to suacide. So you need to tell someone!
    Mar 9, 2015
  34. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I KNOW! But... I can't, whenever people pick on me and bully me...I get the feeling that they are right! I try to tell myself they aren't BUT MYSELF WON'T LISTEN!
    Mar 9, 2015
  35. Bio
    Bio
    Then you have to tell yourself that they are WRONG! Dude, listen, if you don't fight it know then everything's gona go down hill, you have to tell someone!
    Mar 9, 2015
  36. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    YOU AREN'T LISTENING! THE DEPRESSION GETS TO BE TOO FUCKING MUCH WHEN AT LEAST 60% OF THE CLASS BULLIES AND PICKS ON YOU!
    YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS WHEN YOU ARE DEPRESSED!
    YOU
    JUST
    FUCKING
    CAN'T
    Mar 9, 2015
  37. Sanae_pls
    Sanae_pls
    Look towards the bright future, Hoke.
    Mar 9, 2015
  38. Bio
    Bio
    YES YOU FU*KING CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!! IF YOU DO NOT TELL SOMEONE THEN THIS WILL GO DOWN HILL!!! LITTERLY!!! DOWN A HILL AND AT TE BUTTOM ARE SOME ROCKS!!!!
    Mar 9, 2015
  39. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ;-; But I can't ;-; I try, and I try, but I can't...
    Mar 9, 2015
  40. Bio
    Bio
    Are your parents home? Or one of your parents?
    Mar 9, 2015
  41. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I'M DONE!
    *Storms away*
    YOU AREN'T LISTENING!
    AT THIS POINT I AM BETTER OFF STUCK BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE!
    Mar 9, 2015
  42. Bio
    Bio
    DO NOT GO AWAY! I AM COMMANDING YOU YES COMMANDING YOU TO THE SECOND YOU SEE YOUR MOM OR DAD THEN YOU TELL THEM ALRIGHT!!!!
    Mar 9, 2015
  43. Bio
    Bio
    He is not listening ;-; @ShootingStar01 TELL HOKE THAT IF THIS CONTINUES THEN HE EILL GO DOWN A HILL!!!
    Mar 9, 2015
  44. View most recent comments