1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Taf

1. Taf
    Taf
    From what i see online most of the time Its a argument going on, most of my friends are gone and i miss them ( Hengame etc) and the others are starting to become inactiv :(
    Mar 7, 2015
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    yea...
    For some reason, at least 70% of the arguments lately have started because of me :(

and I never even want to start an argument, but it just happens...
    Mar 7, 2015
  3. Taf
    Taf
    Hoke lately i have Noticed you seem to act like you think everyone is agaisnt you, dont worry im here for you buddy
    Mar 7, 2015
  4. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    yea... that's the depression talking m8... trust me.
    Mar 7, 2015
  5. Jeremy©
    Jeremy©
    I agree. It was the best community....
    Mar 7, 2015
  6. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ... *sighs* I don't like the idiots that have been joining lately, some of them are just terrible people
    Mar 7, 2015
  7. Jeremy©
    Jeremy©
    And some of them are spambots.
    Mar 7, 2015
  8. TurtleTheSeawing
    Mar 7, 2015
  9. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    If you people are feeling this way, then try to do something about, I'm not trying to come off as rude, not at all! I just really hate seeing "we are going downhill" discussions.
    Mar 7, 2015
  10. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    Also, other than a few people, there's not really too much new people, we are simply getting more popular, which is both good and bad.
    Mar 7, 2015
  11. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    yea... well, if you just look at some of the new people, some of them are either (no offense to them) being really rude, really mean, or really dumb... and I don't mean dumb as in they don't know what to do, because that is to be expected with new people.
    Mar 7, 2015
  12. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    Just because having a few rude/mean people doesn't mean every single person after them will be rude, I always forget there are experienced Wynncraft players who don't even use the forums, as for new people, that is to be expected, I've passed Ragni so many times, seeing new players, they all look curious, they don't know what's out there... (Unless they used the wiki).
    Mar 7, 2015
  13. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    TL;DR I just don't like these kinds of discussions, I guess I'm just really optimistic...
    Mar 7, 2015
  14. Frostburn
    Frostburn
    It's just the dupers, hackers, glitchers, spambots,spambot owners, spammers,spam,terrible people that ruined it, it was bound to happen, the more people, the high the chance something bad will happen. You can't hide from all the bad things, they'll come to you eventually and now that we've got a larger community than last year.
    Mar 7, 2015
  15. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    well, everyone has their own opinions, and that's yours
    Mar 7, 2015
  16. Frostburn
    Frostburn
    We've also gotten more bad people, banned people, and people you would've thought would be smarter that just have changed.
    Mar 7, 2015
  17. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    I know, I know, I know, but as long as we can handle it, we can still hold our community together, lets just try not to end up like Mineplex.
    Mar 7, 2015
  18. Frostburn
    Frostburn
    Mineplex has a community?
    Mar 7, 2015
  19. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    I think its more like an old pineapple.

(But lets not end up like a pineapple, k?)
    Mar 7, 2015
  20. Jeremy©
    Jeremy©
    @Crack-Head, I used to have much fun, but tbh, no more now
    Mar 7, 2015
  21. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    Remember, its only you that's not having fun, there are many ways to get that "fun" back, like taking a break, etc.
    Mar 7, 2015
  22. Jeremy©
    Jeremy©
    I just came back from a break :P
    Mar 7, 2015
  23. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    The community is simply bigger than it was when you left, (assuming you were gone for a long while), we just have to get used to it, also, if you feel this is a serious topic, make a thread on it.

Things change, a lot.
    Mar 7, 2015
  24. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    GUYS
    can we just stop, I am getting spammed and it's getting annoying.
    Mar 7, 2015
  25. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    Ok then... Just remember all the things I said and (hopefully) things will get better, have a noice day.
    Mar 7, 2015
  26. Taf
    Taf
    The community might be growing and thats good and all but we most of em are just dupers scammers and jerks, i have countless times helped out players with money and stuff most of the time i get a "fuck you dude thanks for the money" then They leave
    Mar 7, 2015
  27. TurtleTheSeawing
    Mar 7, 2015
  28. Taf
    Taf
    and sometimes people call me a bad person just Becouse of my rank, one guy even went far nuff to get his 15 year old brother to go ape shit on me
    Mar 7, 2015
  29. Cruuk
    Cruuk
    But not everyone is like that... Like I said, if you really do feel concerned about it make a thread,
    Mar 7, 2015
  30. Riesenkalmar
    Riesenkalmar
    And THATS the reason I went And am now playing other games. Robocraft, Unturned, War Thunder, Portal, Garry's Mod, Starbound etc
    Mar 8, 2015