Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Bio

1. View previous comments
  2. Bio
    Bio
    All gods are equal. You CANNOT dominate me.
    Mar 4, 2015
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    How do you know? I have been here longer than you can even imagine, I have been here since many many many many many millennium before any universe/dimension ever existed.
    Mar 4, 2015
  4. Bio
    Bio
    Alright. I am Not accepting defeat, not in hell it self. But this has gone on long enough. Truce?
    Mar 4, 2015
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Oh I don't know *he grins wickedly* you wanted a fight? Then why are you backing away so quickly after getting your wish? *there is an elemental aura emitting off of him*
    Mar 4, 2015
  6. Bio
    Bio
    Your such a jackass at not accepting defeat that I haven't gotten anything close to my wish!
    Mar 4, 2015
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    *laughs* Well, you wanted to kill me. Then why don't you try again? *he allows the shield to go down* *summons more magical energy* well? You going to accept this battle?
    Mar 4, 2015
  8. Bio
    Bio
    No, once I ACUALY kill you you will say "you can't kill me with that punny weapon" or "I managed to activate shootings shield before you hit me" or something like that
    Mar 4, 2015
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Fine then, you won't even take the chance.
    I respect your decision, but what if I attempted to kill YOU and failed over and over, it would get annoying, so why do you do it *he growls angrily* it's not wise to ask for a truce after you attempt to kill the one you are trying to truce with!
    Mar 4, 2015
  10. Bio
    Bio
    I have not killed you yet because I honor and respect my truces. But you clearly don't.
    Mar 4, 2015
  11. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    It's because you attempt to kill me so many times, and then when I finally am ready to fight back, you back off, you dug this hole, and now you want to climb out? I don't think you understand what you are dealing with right now *growls furiously*
    Mar 4, 2015
  12. Bio
    Bio
    Yes, I climbed out of the hole because nothing was Put there In the first place.
    Mar 4, 2015
  13. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    *growls less furiously, and more just annoyed* Fine *he opens his wings* I give up, fine truce *he is fairly angry though* you try to kill me so many times, and now you back away... I'm not going to even try with you anymore *looks away frustrated, the elemental aura leaves him*
    Mar 4, 2015
  14. Bio
    Bio
    *he forgets to put the shield back up, so bio stabs him* :)
    Mar 4, 2015
  15. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    *Roars in anger* WHY YOU LITTLE *Slashes at Bio with his claws, leaving three huge gashes across Bio's chest* WE SAID TRUCE! *picks up Bio and throws bio across the room* So NOW YOU WANT TO FIGHT EH? AFTER I SAY TRUCE?
    Mar 4, 2015
  16. Bio
    Bio
    *as he coughs out blood he says* ha *cough* I thought I stabbed you *cough cough* don't tell me your gona say it didn't effect you :) *cough*
    Mar 4, 2015
  17. Bio
    Bio
    *uses healing spell*
    Mar 4, 2015
  18. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    NO NO NO YOU DON'T *blocks the heal spell* No Healing, this is only offense, NO HEALING *10,000 more magical elemental orbs, and launches them so that they home in on Bio*
    Mar 4, 2015
  19. Bio
    Bio
    *i create a clone of my self, and the orbs doge me* souls we continue in the shoutbox? This fight would happen much faster if we did.
    Mar 4, 2015
  20. Bio
    Bio
    Should*
    Mar 4, 2015
  21. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    *lunges at Bio, and slashes at him and the clone, skitters across the floor, sparks flying under his claws* No, this is a personal fight, nobody but me and you need to see this
    Mar 4, 2015
  22. Bio
    Bio
    *uses assassin skillz to dodge claws and run out of the room* WHO SAID WE WERE IN A ROOM?!
    Mar 4, 2015
  23. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Just imagine it m8... *slashes at Bio*
    Mar 4, 2015
  24. Bio
    Bio
    *doges slashes and stabs him In the back*
    Mar 4, 2015
  25. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    *grins* *he uses the blade that was stabbed into him to his advantage, and launches it at Bio, and while Bio is distracted he stabs his claws right through Bio*
    Mar 4, 2015
  26. Bio
    Bio
    That was my hidden blade m8, you can't launch it back at me.
    Mar 4, 2015
  27. Bio
    Bio
    Now please, I'm trying to watch |the noob adventures Q&A #3|
    Mar 4, 2015
  28. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I still stabbed you back didn't I? *pushes his claws in deeper*
    Mar 4, 2015
  29. Bio
    Bio
    No, since you didn't launch the blade at me you never got the chance to kill me. And like i said I'M TRYING TO WATCH A VIDEO.
    Mar 4, 2015
  30. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Fine, fine, fine Truce for now...
    Mar 4, 2015
  31. Bio
    Bio
    Alright the vids done, now, *leaps to the sealing, jumps at hoke and slices his neck open*
    Mar 4, 2015
  32. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    *that was only a vision he had, he steps out of the way and slashes at Bio* you don't think you can end a battle that fast do you?
    Mar 4, 2015
  33. Bio
    Bio
    Wtf? It wasint a vision... And I can End a battle on assassins creed in 2.4 seconds FLAT
    Mar 4, 2015
  34. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    A dragon/god is a completely different story though, also, you spelled ceiling wrong, so thus, it wasn't even true >:3 plus, a battle that ends that fast isn't any fun.
    Mar 4, 2015
  35. Bio
    Bio
    WE'VE HAD THIS BATTLE FOR 2 MONTHS FOR SALTS SAKE
    Mar 4, 2015
  36. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    *jabs his claws straight through Bio* Fine, but if I go down, you're coming with me.
    Mar 4, 2015
  37. Bio
    Bio
    *uses spell to create a black hole* damn right
    Mar 4, 2015
  38. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    *holds on as much as possible... he grabs onto something, and he lets go of Bio*
    Mar 4, 2015
  39. Bio
    Bio
    *teleports to hoke and pushes him off of the thing he grabed*
    Mar 4, 2015
  40. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    *grabs hold of Bio, as the black hole miraculously closes*... well uhh... so that happened (trying to put a little humor in x3)
    Mar 4, 2015
  41. Bio
    Bio
    *takes hokes wings off* yea, humor.
    Mar 4, 2015
  42. Bio
    Bio
    Now it is very late where I live so good night.
    Mar 4, 2015
  43. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    0k, fine *grows his wings back as there is a break.*
    Mar 4, 2015
  44. TheZygartist
    TheZygartist
    Knock it off! You don't want me to CALL THE PIZZA GUY!!
    Mar 5, 2015
  45. Bio
    Bio
    Leave @Hydra Lord , this is between me and hoke, although can you call the pizza guy? I am getting hungry from all this fighting.
    Mar 5, 2015
  46. TheZygartist
    TheZygartist
    Two things: I serve hoke; and stuffed crust?
    Mar 5, 2015
  47. Bio
    Bio
    @Hydra Lord serve hoke or not, you should leave. this battle is between me and hoke.
    Mar 5, 2015
  48. TheZygartist
    TheZygartist
    Snorts in protest*

I'm gonna get prof spam anyway!
    Mar 5, 2015
  49. Bio
    Bio
    This comment chain got WAY to long...
    Oct 20, 2015
  50. TheZygartist
    TheZygartist