1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Bio

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    *is still alive* there wasn't ever a moment that I wasn't in love m8 @ShootingStar01
    Mar 3, 2015
  2. Bio
    Bio
    *uses time machine to kill hokes mother and father before hoke was born*
    Mar 3, 2015
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    m8, I am a god, I don't have a mother and father... well... I do, but that is for my normal dragon form! Which I created to live alongside you mortals as a friend, mot an enemy... Why would you ever want to kill a friend :(
    Mar 3, 2015
  4. Bio
    Bio
    We'll, have you told shooting, about #:Shoke:2k15?!
    Mar 3, 2015
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ... well, to be fair, if that becomes a thing... then we would have to cen- oh hey uh, look at the time *walks nervously out of the room*
    Mar 3, 2015
  6. Bio
    Bio
    *slowing walks to shootings profile* yea, you better run.
    Mar 3, 2015
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    *slaps Bio* Oi, I never said anything about the #:Shoke:2k15 thing in the first place m8, so why would I have to tell him...
    Mar 3, 2015
  8. Bio
    Bio
    Why would I tell him? Naw, I already did!
    Mar 3, 2015
  9. Bio
    Bio
    *points at shootings profile*
    Mar 3, 2015
  10. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    meh, mmk, he likes the "Shoke" thing anyways, he made up the name :3
    Mar 3, 2015
  11. Bio
    Bio
    Yea sure :3
    Mar 3, 2015
  12. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    he did... one day we were thinking of our combined name would be, and he said "Shoke" and he said he liked it, but, I can understand your confusion, it was in our private convo ;)
    Mar 3, 2015
  13. Bio
    Bio
    If it was in your private convo, then how did, LEGOMASTERWELD FIND OUT ABOUT IT!!!???
    Mar 3, 2015
  14. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    because I told people a while back what it was... @TheFireFox was the first one I told
    Mar 3, 2015
  15. Other_Zygartist
    Other_Zygartist
    Nah. I just hacked their convo :3
    Mar 3, 2015
  16. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ... you don't want to lego... trust me
    Mar 3, 2015
  17. Other_Zygartist
    Other_Zygartist
    But I already did so.....But, in all seriousness, how hard do you think it was for me to grab your laptop when you were asleep at our friend's birthday? :3 You hadn't slept the previous night, and you were out like a light. Hibernating bears ain't got nothing on you ;p
    Mar 3, 2015
  18. TurtleTheSeawing
    Mar 3, 2015
  19. TheFireFox
    TheFireFox
    *sees they where tagged here* *reads the whole thing* Bio what is it with you and killing random people >_> go see a doctor skr00b, and dont even think about commenting back to "kill" me >_>
    Mar 3, 2015
  20. Bio
    Bio
    "Mechien"
    Apr 3, 2016
  21. Bio
    Bio
    Whyyyyyyyyyy >.>
    Apr 3, 2016
    TurtleTheSeawing and TheFireFox like this.
  22. TheFireFox
    TheFireFox
    Oh god Bio why did you bring me back here why did i comment what i did what is this cringe i feel
    Apr 3, 2016
    Bio and TurtleTheSeawing like this.