1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Lilyluka

1. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Learn to control your emotions.
    Feb 27, 2015
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    m8... not you too ;-; I have been trying to... nobody understands ;-;
    Feb 27, 2015
  3. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    If you can't tell us, then it's really just game over.
    You still have those extra lives.
    Feb 27, 2015
  4. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I have been trying to control my emotions... I just can't ;-; Idk why but I just can't ;-; please... don't turn into one of those people... people have been starting to try and get me to control my emotions, I tell them I can't and they get all defensive and say I can WHEN I CAN'T ;-;
    Feb 27, 2015
  5. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    How dare you say you can't control it...
    They're right.

You're accepting game over. Don't let that final bowser boss kill you; there's always a way, especially for this.

Also, you're making me cry a bit.
    Feb 27, 2015
  6. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ugh... you don't get it... ;-; I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ;-; I just can't...
    Feb 27, 2015
  7. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Then.........
    Just.
    Go consult a doctor. If I can't help you, then I'm useless.
    Feb 27, 2015
  8. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    plz... Don't say you're useless... it's making me feel bad ;-;
    Feb 27, 2015
  9. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Am I such a stupid idiot that I try 49 of the same method and get the same result? Is that who I am? Am I that idiot?

You may not think I am, but I'd say I am. I am this "friend" who cannot help another friend.

That brings me to...
    Feb 27, 2015
  10. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    If friends can help friends... Then maybe virtual friends can't help virtual friends, in some ways.
    Feb 27, 2015
  11. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    But remember this: You're a winner. Everyone is. Even someone like me.

The infinite amount of fun possibillities in life are endless. Maybe go to an ice cream shop. Or go to a jump park, that's fun forever. Think about that.

Do something fun everyday is my last advice I'm going to give you. Take it well, and use it well, my friend.
    Feb 27, 2015
  12. Lilyluka
    Lilyluka
    Well, actually, I still got some more:

Look at the possibillites in the future. Maybe in about 30 years we'll get robots as smart as terminators. Sound's cool.

Believe you'll get rid of this depression. Believe that you can overcome it. Believe, and it might just come true.
    Feb 27, 2015