1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Gartato

1. Gartato
    Gartato
    Or at the least, pop onto his profile or something. The thing that's starting to piss me off is you ignoring him. I know that I'm being extremely tough on you in this circumstance, but just try to take a hit and do what's right.
    Feb 27, 2015
  2. TheFireFox
    TheFireFox
    gar, hoke was never pissed at spam, he was upset about Flash talking about suicide, can we just drop this now?
    Feb 27, 2015
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    dude... I kinda got my hands full with alerts and inbox messages... I can't right now...
    Feb 27, 2015
  4. Gartato
    Gartato
    You seriously coulda just told me this earlier, rather than telling me to scroll up, seriously. When shit like this happens, I get extremely aggressive. Try and not pull some rage shit like this again. Sometimes the internet is about taking in the bad and shitting it out again, it just depends if you're willing to take it in and ignore it.
    Feb 27, 2015
  5. Gartato
    Gartato
    tl;dr/verdict: Don't get upset/pissed easy, it's not helping you, me, or the people around.
    Feb 27, 2015
  6. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    M8 I WOULD IF I COULD! Depression + ADHD means no matter WHAT I CANNOT control my emotions
    Feb 27, 2015
  7. TheFireFox
    TheFireFox
    gar, i did in the end tell you in sb what was said, perhaps you didnt see it,
    anyways Flash is sorry, now lets put this behind us
    Feb 27, 2015
  8. Gartato
    Gartato
    I'll accept ADHD as an excuse, but I'm very sure that depression is supposed to bring emotions down to the dumps rather than rage. Just try as hard as you can to not get pissed off and slam the outburst into the shoutbox. Leave the shoutbox for a bit if you're pissed.
    Feb 27, 2015
  9. Gartato
    Gartato
    And fire, I didn't see that at all. If you absolutely NEED me to see something, download Lightshot so I can see the message before I throw messages like this onto people's profiles.
    Feb 27, 2015
  10. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    you know nothing about depression sir... atm I feel anger, sadness, and happiness all at one time. That isn't my ADHD, my ADHD makes it so that if I feel an emotion, it is x2 than usual, now you can only imagine what that is like for me when I have those emotions all at one time with depression
    Feb 27, 2015
  11. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    The depression emotions are directed towards yourself usually, but for me, I can't control any of them...
    Feb 27, 2015
  12. TheFireFox
    TheFireFox
    everyone is different in how they handle things, Flash is sorry for what he did, and you two now have more of an understanding of each other, now, lets put this behind us, for the best
    Feb 27, 2015
  13. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I will if Gar will...
    Feb 27, 2015
  14. Gartato
    Gartato
    Fine, but getting defensive won't help against any offensives.

...Or we can just settle this in smash.
    Feb 27, 2015
  15. Seum_Dwa21
    Seum_Dwa21
    I'm all up for settling stuff in Smash...
    Mar 1, 2015