1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. Other_Zygartist
    Feb 23, 2015
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    yyyeeeaaa... you know exactly who...
    Feb 23, 2015
  3. Mekyr
    Mekyr
    You might want to talk about it with him a bit then... If he is willing you tell you something like that, it is serious.
    Feb 23, 2015
  4. Other_Zygartist
    Other_Zygartist
    "You know exactly who" is it our nocturnal friend who goes by the name of frostbite? I don't know XD think its him. (And no, I don't mean @Frostbite )
    Feb 23, 2015
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    yes it is, yes, he does live in a pretty heavily religious house, sure, he is gay yes, but that isn't really mental abuse, nor is it really something that you have to hide from your family either way... I found out I might have a small chance that I am Bi, but if that is true, I don't think I will hide it from my parents... so Idk why he has to, but you know...
    Feb 23, 2015
  6. Other_Zygartist
    Other_Zygartist
    Religion is good. Although if you talk about it to a non-believer, they freak out at the mere mention of it every time. Go try it sometime. XD And Ik I'ma sound stupid here, but I don't know what Bi means. XD
    Feb 23, 2015
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Bi = you can and probably do like either gender... it's nothing you control...
    Feb 23, 2015
  8. TurtleTheSeawing
    Feb 23, 2015
  9. Other_Zygartist
    Feb 23, 2015
  10. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    idk... I was just expecting a reaction...
    Feb 23, 2015
  11. Other_Zygartist
    Other_Zygartist
    Why? XP you already know I don't like stuff like that. Do you want me to quote scripture or something? :p (yes, I know you can't do anything about it. I'm just joking. Don't take this the wrong way)
    Feb 23, 2015
  12. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    well yea... but... you know... I was all prepared for you to start a private convo and you question me like I am some sort of rare species of animal xD
    Feb 23, 2015
  13. Other_Zygartist
    Other_Zygartist
    Meh. I've already questioned you. After all, why would you question a rare animal twice? Dragons aren't THAT interesting :p
    Feb 23, 2015
  14. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ... M8, yeh they r u skrub :3
    Feb 23, 2015