1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by IBMrYanshu

1. EATMYDIAPER
    EATMYDIAPER
    Like making a thread or commenting on a thread? Please be a little specific and I shall delete this after it's done so no worries ;)
    Mar 11, 2014
  2. IBMrYanshu
    IBMrYanshu
    I'm talking about when you try to make a new post and you have to put a title and everything. When I try to make a new post on the forum, I can't find a text box or anything to "write a message with more than 10 characters." Sort of like when you made your post about getting donater. How'd you make that post?
    Mar 11, 2014
  3. EATMYDIAPER
    EATMYDIAPER
    Ah, they are called threads. You can make a discussion with them. Head to a section related to your topic. Find a button that says "post new thread" and tah dahhhhhh!
    Mar 12, 2014
  4. EATMYDIAPER
    EATMYDIAPER
    Also in future reference. For expert help. Talk with AbyssalMelody13 (summoned you so he knows) or a mod. They will explain probably better than I did
    Mar 12, 2014
  5. IBMrYanshu
    IBMrYanshu
    My problem is when I start a new thread, there's no message box where I can actually write the message and it always says I need 10 characters or more.
    Mar 12, 2014
  6. AbyssalMelody13
    AbyssalMelody13
    Try using a different browser and/or refreshing your page. It's happened to me before but it eventually fixed itself.
    Mar 12, 2014
  7. EATMYDIAPER
    EATMYDIAPER
    Same here actually... The mobile version is sometimes bugged
    Mar 13, 2014
  8. IBMrYanshu
    IBMrYanshu
    I tried Firefox, didn't work. I'm using Google Chrome, doesn't work and I am NOT going to use Internet Explorer.
    Mar 15, 2014
  9. EATMYDIAPER
    Mar 16, 2014
  10. Dakota
    Dakota
    Not a web developer, can't do anything myself ;D
    Submit a bug report!
    Mar 16, 2014
  11. EATMYDIAPER
    EATMYDIAPER
    Crap... I forgot who the web developer is... Uhh Pretzule was it you?
    Mar 17, 2014
  12. Pretzule
    Pretzule
    It was tama. Start a convo with tama if you can about the issue.
    Mar 17, 2014
  13. AbyssalMelody13
    AbyssalMelody13
    How dare you forget Tama D: (hint: none of the mods are web developers for the Wynn web site, although they have contributed content)
    Mar 17, 2014
  14. EATMYDIAPER
    EATMYDIAPER
    Mar 18, 2014