1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by zhoulovesmusic

1. D7
    D7
    Send a bug report.
    Feb 10, 2015
  2. xKindredKinesis
    xKindredKinesis
    Try relogging.
    Feb 10, 2015
  3. zhoulovesmusic
    zhoulovesmusic
    I have tried relogging, and it didn't help at all. The bug wasn't fixed when the server was reset too. So... I don't don't know what to do. The support thread isn't working at all...
    Feb 10, 2015
  4. Oculus27
    Oculus27
    So ya idk if this will actually work or anything, but I heard someone had a similar problem because they had touchscreen mode enabled for their Minecraft (despite not even having a touchscreen computer). Again, that might not even come close to working; just check it out.
    Feb 10, 2015
  5. zhoulovesmusic
    zhoulovesmusic
    I looked at my settings and saw that it was turned off. I tried turning it on to see what your talking about and the effect wasn't the same at all. When I try to take something out, it instantly quits the interface and a little white cloud forms over the chest. It disappears almost as soon as it appears. Wtf? I really want to store my stuff. Trades with other players is also affected.
    Feb 10, 2015
  6. IgbarVonSquid™
    IgbarVonSquid™
    Do you have some sort of mod installed? Try using a fresh version of 1.8.1
    Feb 10, 2015
  7. zhoulovesmusic
    zhoulovesmusic
    Okay, this what I did. I was already using 1.8.1, so I actually uninstalled all of Minecraft. It still does not work. If you get on, I can show you that trade doesn't work properly with my account either. Please help. I do not have any mod installed.
    Feb 10, 2015