1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by -----

1. Grvphene
    Grvphene
    The "Wynn Excavation Site A/B" pages are just redirects, you can leave them for people like me who put a space in the name.
    Jan 30, 2015
  2. -----
    -----
    Ah, k.
    Jan 30, 2015
  3. Ackro
    Ackro
    I made the A one with a space, I also did the B with a space, because I just went to create a page via the quests page where somebody put with a space. Too bad both my creations got lost in the nothingness...
    Jan 30, 2015
  4. Rice
    Rice
    I thought I deleted that already? Eh, whatever.
    Jan 30, 2015
  5. Ackro
    Ackro
    Meh, whatever...
    Jan 30, 2015
  6. Jamdoggy
    Jamdoggy
    Your edits weren't lost, Ackro. The current 'Site A' page, is actually the one with the space, just renamed, and the old one made into a redirect. The 'Site B' page, I think was a merged page, the best parts taken from both versions before one was changed to a redirect.
    Jan 31, 2015
  7. Ackro
    Ackro
    Oh, okay. So my work has not been lost, and the best parts of my work has been merged into the current. Good to know :)
    Jan 31, 2015
  8. Rice
    Rice
    Still on the subject of the wiki, why do we have auto-hyperlink? It's very confusing, and when I was trying to put in trial GM's, and I was saving it, It wouldn't let me. (Assuming it was because of auto-hyperlink).
    Jan 31, 2015
  9. Ackro
    Ackro
    Although, the 'Site A' is not really mine. I think I made a Site A but with the space, and then somebody made a diffrent without the space. I can't find the old ones with a space, so I can't really proove anything here.
    Jan 31, 2015