1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by SoulReaper

1. Capa
    Capa
    Sorry for your loss but Wynncraft has a strict no-refund policy when dealing with scams and glitches. I do however understand your predicament and I am happy to personally give you a little bonus of money if you see me in game.
    Jan 27, 2015
  2. SoulReaper
    SoulReaper
    are u serious? this shouldnt be my fault. we shouldnt suffer from all that hard work over the server being dumb. I appreciate your offering. But it shouldnt be coming from you.
    Jan 27, 2015
  3. Capa
    Capa
    Well I am sorry but mods are not to blame either. There is nothing we can do from the 'server being dumb'. There is simply no way to tell if a player has actually lost money due to glitches or if they are just trying to make an extra buck without proof, which usually does not exist.
    Jan 27, 2015
  4. SoulReaper
    SoulReaper
    thats why there are logs. And i really dont have the time to fake that i lost emerald blocks.
    Jan 27, 2015
  5. Capa
    Capa
    We don't have logs that tell us every time a player moves or loses an item in his/her bank. The simple fact is that, due to our strongly enforced policy, the server will not return your blocks.
    Jan 27, 2015
  6. SoulReaper
    SoulReaper
    Jan 27, 2015
  7. SoulReaper
    SoulReaper
    that is my proof. that is what happened.
    Jan 27, 2015
  8. Capa
    Capa
    This shows you spam clicking the blocks and closing the window before the server realises you are done clicking which is why they fall on the ground. Surely if this exact event played out with the 60 blocks, you would of noticed in pick them up. At the end of the day, I realise your loss and I apologise for it, but there is simply nothing anyone can do and you will not be getting a refund.
    Jan 27, 2015
  9. SoulReaper
    SoulReaper
    rigged.
    Jan 27, 2015
  10. Capa
    Capa
    Yes, here at Wynncraft, we purposely create glitches so that you will lose all of your money!
    Jan 27, 2015
  11. SoulReaper
    SoulReaper
    haha
    Jan 27, 2015