1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Inactive User

1. Capa
    Capa
    I personally do not trust that guild map as, everytime I try to 'retake' Almuj, it says it is already ours. Along with a few other desert locations. ._.
    Jan 26, 2015
  2. Inactive User
    Inactive User
    Are you sure it's ours, because I don't like looking at the guild map and seeing Bloody of Wynnt and Mad Cuz Bad with our best territories in their possession. It makes me even more unhappy that I can do nothing to change it since I am only a member. If those territories are ours and the map is glitched, then we still get the EPH(emeralds per hour) right?
    Jan 26, 2015
  3. Capa
    Capa
    Believe me, I hate seeing the map without us on it as well. I would bloody hope we are getting income... guilds are so delicate.
    Jan 26, 2015
  4. Inactive User
    Inactive User
    I know, but what about our allies in the great desert alliance? They are not doing to well either! Surge, who has held the Canyons and Rymek area for so long, has fallen and is territories are scattered all around the province! And WCT has only one territory left as I am typing rather slowly with my cold, sad hands. Is this the fall of the "Great Desert Alliance"
    Jan 26, 2015
  5. Capa
    Capa
    I assure you otherwise! I am not sure what Surge is doing but they may be simply having the same visual glitch with the online map. WCT were denounced from the alliance due to the inactivity of their members (they are working on Gavel and stuff). Instead we got Nanite Systems who, again, may be experiencing this visual glitch.
    Jan 26, 2015
  6. Inactive User
    Inactive User
    Oh, WCT left the alliance? I wasn't aware of that! Please post that on the conversation when you get a chance. I understand that most of them are working on Gavel, so they are good! I forgot about Nanite Systems, but I see that they are in good shape, as they have five territories. Thanks for the news bout WCT and Bye!
    Jan 26, 2015