1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. ShootingStar01
    ShootingStar01
    That pose I'm in gives away the relationship.
    Jan 21, 2015
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    yep, well you know, that's the thing... we gotta be open about it ;P
    Jan 21, 2015
  3. ShootingStar01
    ShootingStar01
    Of course. <3
    Jan 21, 2015
  4. TurtleTheSeawing
    Jan 21, 2015
  5. jellomage
    jellomage
    *is suspicious that the mysterious 100+ page conversation is secretly a bunch of wedding plans...*
    Jan 22, 2015
  6. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    *stares blankely at jellomage, then shifts his vision to Shooting quickly, then back at jello* uhhhhhhhh.... SMOKE BOMB! *vanishes in a puff of smoke*
    Jan 22, 2015
  7. jellomage
    jellomage
    HEY! That's my line!!!
    Jan 22, 2015
  8. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    To bad ;3 *giggles maniacally* but also I have a question... how do you know that the entire "Wedding" thing didn't happen already *giggles maniacally* @ShootingStar01 idk what do you think about all this ;P
    Jan 22, 2015
  9. jellomage
    jellomage
    Welp, I guess that explains #Shoke..... And btw, based on all that giggling, you drunk. Not the best habit to have when raising a child...
    Jan 22, 2015
  10. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I ain't drunk! And who said there was a kid coming yet? Shooting! Is there a little something you're hiding ? ;3
    Jan 22, 2015
  11. jellomage
    jellomage
    Well, I just heard the word Shoke floating around the forum so...
    Jan 22, 2015
  12. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ... Who's saying it? Just wanting to know xD
    Jan 22, 2015
  13. jellomage
    jellomage
    You
    Jan 22, 2015
  14. TurtleTheSeawing
    Jan 22, 2015
  15. ShootingStar01
    ShootingStar01
    CuddleFoxes can indeed, lay eggs.
    Jan 22, 2015
  16. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ._. huh... wow..
    Jan 22, 2015
  17. jellomage
    jellomage
    You learn something new every day I guess...
    Jan 22, 2015
  18. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ikr... lol
    Jan 22, 2015
  19. 2yoil
    2yoil
    ooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Jan 23, 2015
  20. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    lol, Nobody understands our love! Mortals like you guys just won't ever understand ;P
    Jan 23, 2015
  21. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    mortals can be so amusing at times, isn't that the only reason that the council of the immortals lets them live?
    Jan 24, 2015
  22. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    yes, it is, and also the fact I am friendly, and won't eat them all... you know... the usual "evil dragon" bull crap that all these mortals think we do...
    Jan 24, 2015
  23. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    that is only European culture, in Asian culture we are practically gods
    Jan 24, 2015
  24. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    even in some European culture we are respected as gods. read the last dragon chronicles, its where I got the idea of godith
    Jan 24, 2015
  25. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    This is very true, even though I still tower over godith... I actually gave godith the command to create you... you know.
    Jan 24, 2015
  26. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    even if the council of immortals decided to kill them all the five would prevent that
    Jan 24, 2015
  27. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    by creating me you have created the infinity cycle
    Jan 24, 2015
  28. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    and thus I must proclaim rebirth and go into my final form when balance has slipped so far that I must re-create the multiverse thus making it so that all is destroyed and risen from the ashes, I think you know what form that is, hokepoke
    Jan 24, 2015
  29. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    yes I know this...
    Jan 24, 2015
  30. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    and whilst you gave the order to create me you are bound to only one of the multiverses
    Jan 24, 2015
  31. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    thus making me able to do things you are not
    Jan 24, 2015
  32. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    of course.
    Jan 24, 2015
  33. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    but first, tell me, can you name the five?
    Jan 24, 2015
  34. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    No, I only gave the command to make you, I never got the thought to even come close to learning their names.
    Jan 24, 2015
  35. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    I will tell you the other four, Hurricanus, embodiment of storms and randomness, Horizontis, embodiment of knowledge and water, Angrus, embodiment of rage and fire, and finally Colossus, embodiment of calm and earth.
    Jan 24, 2015
  36. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    together we five make up the council of the Ultimia, Universi, and finally, the Council of the Dragoneye
    Jan 24, 2015
  37. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    But I control fire, and all the other elements, I am one of the three most powerful gods, I control the elements, and the other two, they control Time, Space, and Darkness, and then the other controls emotions such as love, hate, anger, and other things like that.
    Jan 24, 2015
  38. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    might I say that in all other dimensions you have been slain? the only reason that you survive is that this universe is under my direct protection and so thus are you
    Jan 24, 2015
  39. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    A god cannot be slain, I would know if I died in another dimension, just because I have never been to any of the other "multiverses" doesn't mean I am not connected in anyway, so thus I know I haven't been slain.
    Jan 24, 2015
  40. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    hm... your dead carcasses say otherwise
    Jan 24, 2015
  41. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    you were to much of a threat to Stormus and Diaglus to be allowed to live
    Jan 24, 2015
  42. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    even you cannot fight off their army
    Jan 24, 2015
  43. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I would get a feeling inside of me if I was slain in a different "multiverse" my different selves are all connected, so thus I would know if I was slain. I can switch my point of view between each of my selves.
    Jan 24, 2015
  44. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    but the version of you that lives in this universe was the most powerful of all the draconic gods
    Jan 24, 2015
  45. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Well, I know you are lying because I can see all of my selves still alive.
    Jan 24, 2015
  46. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    it is possible that there are universes that still have you in it but not nearly as many as their used to be
    Jan 24, 2015
  47. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    and anyways stormus is a master of deception, he could create the illusion that you were still alive, even reanimate the corpse to imitate what a living version of you would have done
    Jan 24, 2015
  48. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Oh really? well you know that the gods in this dimension were the start of everything, you cannot disprove this, every dimension other than this one we have created, I have been bound to this one, but I can still view the other ones, the reason I am bound to this one is because I am tasked with defending these mortals. I must say, you are very persistent to say that I am wrong.
    Jan 24, 2015
  49. View most recent comments