1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. View previous comments
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    which I am not, I know all, all the gods do, so don't argue, you will just lose
    Jan 24, 2015
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ugh, I didn't notice what I was saying, I meant "All dimensions AND this one we have created" not "every dimension other than this one we have created"
    Jan 24, 2015
  4. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Also, a god cannot be fooled, gods know everything, and they know authentic from fake, gods maintain their forms in every dimension, no matter which one they go into they maintain the same form and similarities as the last dimension, so we can tell when we are being deceived or not, even if it's this so called "master of illusion"
    Jan 24, 2015
  5. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    do you know where all knowledge is kept hokepoke? in the archives of the ultimia, the knowledge constantly being stored their is then transferred to the hivemind and then the gods
    Jan 24, 2015
  6. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    In reality: Sorry to everyone that is getting their alerts spammed I sowwy ;-; he started this.
    Jan 24, 2015
  7. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    oops, lawl
    Jan 24, 2015
  8. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Nope, not at all, a god's knowledge is kept to themselves, you cannot prove that it's MY knowledge being stored there, nothing from my brain goes to there, it all, ALL OF IT stays in me, not in any thing else, JUST me, and if it does go to there, it better get OUT of there, because you are defying me by having my knowledge and being able to tinker with it!
    Jan 24, 2015
  9. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    I would never allow false knowledge to be kept in the ultimian archives, the gods that are not bound to a singlr universe are off fighting stormus and diaglus
    Jan 24, 2015
  10. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    and if they got false knowledge they would have a major disadvantage
    Jan 24, 2015
  11. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Still, if it is in there, GET IT OUT I do not want it in there, you would be able to view it, also how would I know if you were tinkering around with it? The only things I cannot see is that stuff, where that "knowledge" is "stored" so, get it out of there! I demand privacy with my thoughts! The only one that ISN'T a god that I allow to see my thoughts is @ShootingStar01
    Jan 24, 2015
  12. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    because I allow him to, because he is the only mortal thing I trust!
    Jan 24, 2015
  13. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Also, even IF I am dead, in another dimension then this is straight up mutiny, we created you and the other "five" so thus we are your masters, if you kill us, then that would be mutiny!
    Jan 24, 2015
  14. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    I can assure you hat there is no false knowledge allowed in the archive accept for the clearly marked FALSE KNOWLEGE section, that is the stuff which you know to be false
    Jan 24, 2015
  15. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    STORMUS AND DIAGLUS ARE NOT OF THE FIVE, THEY WERE EXILED LONG AGO FROM OUR CULTURE, HOME, AND LIFE
    Jan 24, 2015
  16. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Still, I do not want MY knowledge to be stored there, you and the other "five" can view it, and the majority of the things I have in my thoughts are PRIVATE off limits to everyone except the one I mentioned already!
    Jan 24, 2015
  17. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    stormus was the apprentice of Hurricanus and diaglus the apprentice of Horizontis, they became too powerful and started to destroy the balance
    Jan 24, 2015
  18. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    we only store knowledge that is of use to the keepers of balance, never anything private,
    Jan 24, 2015
  19. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    *sighs* why you just do not believe me I will never know.
    Jan 24, 2015
  20. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    the only being that can defeat ether stormus or diaglus is me, and only in my origin forme, they have ways of defeating even the other four of the five
    Jan 24, 2015
  21. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I am unharmed by any element, or any illusion or anything along those lines, even the most deadliest of things I can just whiplash back at them, so I highly HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt that I ever died, even in another dimension.

IRL: Again, I am sorry
    Jan 24, 2015
  22. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    a keeper of balance hast to be present for one of their deaths or else the balance would be destroyed, stormus is the embodiment of darkness jus as stormus is of light, whatever one you kill the balance would shift too far in one direction to ever be reversed accept for the phoenix core detonation
    Jan 24, 2015
  23. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    whatever, I give up on trying to convince you, I know I am right, and that you're wrong, and I know I never died, not even in another dimension, so just stop trying to convince me.
    Jan 24, 2015
  24. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    I must go, the archives are about to be attacked by stormus`s troops
    Jan 24, 2015
  25. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    farewell
    Jan 24, 2015
  26. jellomage
    jellomage
    61 alerts/record broke much? And for all this nonsense? Bull crap. There is only one God, and neither of you are him. Now shaddup.
    Jan 24, 2015
  27. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Dude, dis is roleplay... not real life...
    Jan 24, 2015
  28. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    dude, we are Roleplaying, NOT talking real life. :/
    Jan 24, 2015
  29. ShootingStar01
    ShootingStar01
    55 ALERTS. WHAT IN THE HELL YOU ALL.
    Jan 24, 2015
  30. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I sowwy ;-; *hugs shooting* @Sythrus started it ...
    Jan 24, 2015
  31. 2yoil
    2yoil
    62. ALERTS. Y ;;
    Jan 25, 2015
  32. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    oops... *looks for corner to hide in*
    Jan 25, 2015
  33. ShootingStar01
    ShootingStar01
    TICKLE HIM!
    Jan 25, 2015
  34. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    *runs over and starts tickling him* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA
    Jan 25, 2015
  35. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    *picks up scythe and starts shooting lightning everywhere* DONT DO THAT
    Jan 25, 2015
  36. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    You're forgetting I can control all elements *bends the electricity back at sythrus*
    Jan 25, 2015
  37. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    *turns into a groudon* HAHAHA NOW IM IMMUNE TO ELECTRICITY
    Jan 25, 2015
  38. ShootingStar01
    ShootingStar01
    AHHH. AVOID RP! AVOID RP!!!!!
    Jan 25, 2015
  39. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    ?... *turns into rayquaza and flies into the ozone layer to try to avoid shootingstar* RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, ITS BIANARY CODE
    Jan 25, 2015
  40. ShootingStar01
    ShootingStar01
    Jan 25, 2015
  41. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ... I leave you two alone for 10 seconds...
    Jan 25, 2015
  42. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    I have a question
    Jan 25, 2015
  43. TurtleTheSeawing
    Jan 25, 2015
  44. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    how did this conversation go from talking about an awesome drawing to fleeing from binary code
    Jan 25, 2015
  45. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I HAVE NO IDEA xD
    Jan 25, 2015
  46. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    looking back at the conversation all of the major changes in this conversation are my fault. *gets onboard a star sized spaceship named the nachit and flees*
    Jan 25, 2015
  47. TurtleTheSeawing
    Jan 25, 2015
  48. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    are you sure that you don't have like, 1LE or a ghost helm that I could borrow
    Jan 25, 2015
  49. TheFireFox
    TheFireFox
    I'm so glad i never commented on this... the comments are real...
    Jan 25, 2015
  50. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    hehehe you jus5 dir! :3
    Jan 25, 2015
  51. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    *just did*
    Jan 25, 2015