1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Abaasy

1. Nyam
    Nyam
    :c
    Jan 13, 2015
  2. Abaasy
    Abaasy
    And plus why would people even paralyze it .-.
    Jan 13, 2015
  3. Nyam
    Nyam
    Pls, I meant that it's in legit doubles, you can para it with a Klefki or something on the third turn
    Jan 13, 2015
  4. Abaasy
    Abaasy
    DOT moves or Rocky Helm/Iron Barbs are probably counter it most effectively. Plus if it was legit you can't have a Sturdy Shedinja. Shuckle ultimate counter, Shuckle master race!
    Jan 13, 2015
  5. Nyam
    Nyam
    "if it was legit you can't have a Sturdy Shedinja" Okay, here goes.
    Turn one, send out Smeargle and Carbink. Smeargle protects itself from damage, with King's Shield, assuming the opponent doesn't Feint. Carbink Skill Swaps its Sturdy to Smeargle.
    Turn two, Carbink switches out into Shedinja. Shedinja is vulnerable this turn, but Smeargle can either Skill Swap or Entrainment the Sturdy onto the Shedinja. Huehuehueheu
    Jan 13, 2015
  6. Abaasy
    Abaasy
    1st Turn Stealth Rocks have fun ;D
    Jan 13, 2015
  7. Nyam
    Nyam
    Ik, but when you see Smeargle, you don't instantly predict Dark Void? If I saw that thing, I'd be trying to kill it before it put my entire team to sleep
    People would probably still use Stealth Rocks on the first turn, but it would kinda work at least some of the time :c
    Jan 14, 2015
  8. Abaasy
    Abaasy
    I think you mean spore .-. Unless spore is banned idk I don't play that much doubles
    Jan 14, 2015
  9. Nyam
    Nyam
    Pls, Dark Void hits two opponents
    Jan 14, 2015
  10. Abaasy
    Abaasy
    There's no sleep clause in doubles? ._.
    Jan 14, 2015
  11. Nyam
    Nyam
    Idk. I've only really ever played randoms...
    Pls dun judge me ;w;
    Jan 14, 2015
  12. Abaasy
    Abaasy
    2l8m8
    Jan 14, 2015
  13. Nyam
    Nyam
    Meanie ;w;
    Jan 14, 2015
  14. Abaasy
    Abaasy