1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Sythrus

1. Rawb
    Rawb
    pshhh its just an enderdragon
    Jan 10, 2015
  2. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    its not, death dragons and ender drakes (Correct term there, drakes don't breath fire with the exception of fire drakes, HINT Smaug) are completely different
    Jan 10, 2015
  3. Rawb
    Rawb
    K
    Jan 11, 2015
  4. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Yea... but even a death dragon can be nice... anyways, I am the dragon king/god... I can change color into whatever I want! So that explains how I can be a creature of death, and still be friendly.
    Jan 12, 2015
  5. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    um... I ment what the dragon in the pic was made up of
    Jan 15, 2015
  6. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    sorry for posting 4 days later, the void tends to mess up internet connection
    Jan 15, 2015
  7. Rawb
    Rawb
    Have you tried staying in the Nether? There's wifi here!
    Jan 15, 2015
  8. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    sorry its just that the void is so nice and cold, I despise warmth, ESPECIALLY the nether
    Jan 15, 2015
  9. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    the void is -1356543753127364 degrees cold. and yes, celsius
    Jan 15, 2015
  10. Rawb
    Rawb
    Oh. Maybe you should try the Soul Sand Baths some time. They're pretty cold, about -100 degrees cold. Celsius also.
    Jan 15, 2015
  11. TurtleTheSeawing
    Jan 15, 2015
  12. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    you do realize that soul sand is poisonous to immortals, right?
    Jan 15, 2015
  13. Rawb
    Rawb
    Oh. That's probably why no one comes back from those pits.
    Jan 16, 2015
  14. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I have stepped on Soul Sand and haven't been poison... so if this is true... then my body must have become immune to the soul sand some how...
    Jan 16, 2015
  15. Rawb
    Rawb
    Same here. I appear to be immune to it. But not it's horrific smell of dead immortals.
    Jan 16, 2015
  16. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    yea... it's disturbing...
    Jan 16, 2015
  17. Rawb
    Rawb
    Last night when I went near to check for any Withers to tame, the smell was so horrid that it killed one of my withers and exploded the other.
    Jan 16, 2015
  18. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    jeez... that's crazy...
    Jan 16, 2015
  19. Rawb
    Rawb
    I know right!
    Jan 16, 2015
  20. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    If that was true then if withers would explo... oh, wait they do that when you spawn them in... wow. well at least they would die randomly then
    Jan 16, 2015
  21. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    hokepoke, nothing is immune to it, the reason it slows down mortals is because it is trying to posses them, that's what happens to immortals but the immortal instantly kills it with its subconscious thus leaving a dead mind inside of the immortal, this eventually makes the immortal go insane and suicide. yes, we can die.
    Jan 16, 2015
  22. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I have never come within a light year of death... except for death himself... I am good friends with death, I was even deaths pet when I was still mortal... yes at one point I was mortal I have two forms... this form.. it's my immortal form, because me and death are so close spirits cannot harm me... so soul sand doesn't effect me.
    Jan 16, 2015
  23. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    that was you? wow, never made the connection there. as I have mentioned before my Thantoin Forme is actually death.
    Jan 16, 2015
  24. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    oh right... *laughs* yea... that was me
    Jan 16, 2015
  25. Rawb
    Rawb
    I am actually Death's Doppleganger. Whenever he's too lazy to kill people, most of the time I jump in.
    Jan 16, 2015
  26. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    umm... I actually have an entire universe making up an army just to do that, sorry if I have no idea which is you, there are septillions like you
    Jan 16, 2015
  27. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    I do things interdimentional
    Jan 16, 2015
  28. Rawb
    Rawb
    I do things 3Dimensional
    Jan 17, 2015
  29. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    lol so robo, we gotta have some of Crunkle's 3D glasses to see the things you do? ;3
    Jan 17, 2015
  30. Rawb
    Rawb
    Yes, I wear one Blue Jacket and one Red jacket both at the same time all the time. I also have one red eye and one blue eye covered by my hair.
    Jan 17, 2015
  31. TurtleTheSeawing
    Jan 17, 2015