Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Jan 9, 2015
  2. jellomage
    jellomage
    *gets kicked* Thanks for that...
    Jan 9, 2015
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    lol, did you look at the picture? xD
    Jan 9, 2015
  4. jellomage
    jellomage
    No, I ate a cow Einstein
    Jan 9, 2015
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    -.- dude, just look at it it's funny :/ you never think anything that I like is good anymore :/ why is that, I try and be funny, and it's like the only thing I can do to make you laugh is if I laugh, why can't you at least try to like the things I like :/... whatever *rolls his eyes*
    Jan 9, 2015
  6. jellomage
    jellomage
    O_O I did NOT see that outburst coming. But, now my suspicions are confirmed: Dragons don't know how to sarcasm. ;) I looked at the picture and lol'd the moment I saw this profile post. Sheesh! XD
    Jan 9, 2015
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    one thing... never use sarcasm on the internet... the internet doesn't have a voice... or a tone, so nobody can tell when you are being sarcastic about it or not.
    Jan 9, 2015
  8. jellomage
    jellomage
    I can if I want :3 Just act like we're on Skype. Whenever I read something you typed, I associate it with your voice.
    Jan 9, 2015
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    yea, but it's hard to tell when you are being sarcastic or not! usually people that are being sarcastic purp05ly typ3 wronz leik diz
    Jan 9, 2015
  10. TheZygartist
    TheZygartist
    Salted is gunna eat your cow! You dun been warned! And that kick felt good! Like a massage almost!
    Jan 9, 2015
  11. TurtleTheSeawing
    Jan 9, 2015