1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. Ziel
    Ziel
    Really? To me, it's a competition between good builds and swift parkouring...
    Jan 7, 2015
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I mean seriously, all games now have to have competition, whatever happened to "play how you want to play" in a game? Exactly, it's been over shadowed by it's brother on fucking steroids called competition... which all competition is, is a thing that's fueled by greed to be "the best" you don't have to be the best.
    Jan 7, 2015
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    ok, yes, but that's usually friendly competition, I mean look at pokemon, what do you usually see people that play it talk about?
    Jan 7, 2015
  4. Ziel
    Ziel
    Yeah... I kinda miss the old games that are really just like free to do whatever you want without people frikin telling you they're better than you...
    Jan 7, 2015
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    exactly, Plus the builds, can be enjoyed by everyone, and the parkour, it's a minigame kind of deal, so it's not really competition
    Jan 7, 2015
  6. McMasterx
    McMasterx
    I abhor minigame servers, To me they seem like they ruined the point of minecraft, while using minecraft to do so at the same time.
    Jan 7, 2015
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    So, you agree with me? or not? I'm kinda confused xD but I get what you mean xD
    Jan 7, 2015
  8. Zuikaku_
    Zuikaku_
    Mc, finally somebody agrees
    Jan 7, 2015
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    OOOOH ok @McMasterx I understand you now, and now that i do, I must say I agree 100%
    Jan 7, 2015
  10. sorae
    sorae
    Naw, Minecraft isn't the only non-competitive game. osu is only competitive for the pro players who are like high up in the leaderboards mainly because newbies don't have a chance. They don't even dare try. They just practice and play for fun.
    Jan 7, 2015
  11. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I mean, I can understand that Smash Bros. is a competitive game, but I just hate that people #1 just get so good that you can't even come close to beating them and #2 why is it that the characters have to be split into tiers... it makes me upset that they have to be split apart from the others because they are "bad"
    Jan 7, 2015