1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Sythrus

1. View previous comments
  2. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    please note that Godith is the creator
    Jan 3, 2015
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Nope, I have met this so called "Queen" She even bows down to me, so you are lying ;P I DO Rule over her, so you are lying ;P
    Jan 3, 2015
  4. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    (their are three tiers of super powerful beings, gods, they are bound to a single universe and or dimension, deitys who can create dimentions at will and go between them, for example me, and the Dohracs, they are the original creators but are made of different things. all of them are Godith, but one is made of matter, one is made of void, and the other is made of antimatter)
    Jan 3, 2015
  5. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    ha, you mortals are all the same, IF SHE CAN CONTROL MY INFINITE FORMS THEN SHE CAN CONTROL YOU
    Jan 3, 2015
  6. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I was there at the creation of you, like I said at one point, I was there before you were created, and I was created for the sole purpose to watch over all dragons, and protect them, guide them, and that Includes this Godith, I was created before her, without me, there would be NO DRAGONS WHAT SO EVER, so without me, She wouldn't be a thing!
    Jan 3, 2015
  7. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    but yet I created you
    Jan 3, 2015
  8. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Nope, I was there for YOUR creation, you cannot deny it, I WAS THERE, even if you deny it, I know that I WAS THERE FOR YOUR CREATION! So do not ever lie! I can control you!
    Jan 3, 2015
  9. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    I AM INFINITY I CREATE EVERYTHING BUT GODITH THANKS TO MY INFINITUM COMPLEX FORME
    Jan 3, 2015
  10. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    AS I HAVE PREVIOUSLY STATED I CAN CONTROL TIME, SPACE, AND DIMENTIONS.
    Jan 3, 2015
  11. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I WAS there FOR YOUR CREATION! I saw you get created, why must you actually argue, when you know I'm right! You are the keeper of balance, but you need to have the gods that create the things to KEEP in balance, IT IS UNDENIABLE!
    Jan 3, 2015
  12. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    what is to deny that I created the originverse
    Jan 3, 2015
  13. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I saw you get created! HOW DO YOU DENY THIS TRUTH?!
    Jan 3, 2015
  14. n4ver
    n4ver
    Foolish mortals, the only thing awaiting you is your ruin.
    Jan 3, 2015
  15. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    I do not deny this, but you only saw one of my forms get created, not my other forms, what you saw was the creation of my wrath form, at this time my origin forme matter, origin forme anti-matter and origin forme void were already created
    Jan 3, 2015
  16. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    and I was not talking to you Maxie
    Jan 3, 2015
  17. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    this is an argument between a god and a deity
    Jan 3, 2015
  18. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    No, I saw the ORIGNAL YOU get created, I am not mortal, stop calling me mortal! I was there along with many many other gods before anything even existed! We created everything, and then we created you for balance of everything! putting in part of all of our powers into you! You are lying to yourself by saying that you created everything!
    Jan 3, 2015
  19. n4ver
    n4ver
    Foolish mortal, I am the god of everything. Defy my will and you will feel my endless wrath.
    Jan 3, 2015
  20. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    I AM EVERYTHING, WE ARE LEIGON AND YOU ARE US
    Jan 3, 2015
  21. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Also, yes, Gods are stronger than Deities, why do you think they aren't called "gods" Deity is created by Gods, Gods create everything! Every god has a thing that it controls, but all gods have power over Deities!
    Jan 3, 2015
  22. n4ver
    n4ver
    You have no power to me, I created the god that created dragons and you.
    Jan 3, 2015
  23. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    IN THIS CASE I AM ACTUALLY ARGUING WITH MYSELF IN MY DRACONIC FORME
    Jan 3, 2015
  24. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I wasn't talking to you, also I am the Alpha dragon, I saw my creator, you can't lie to another god! It is impossible!
    Jan 3, 2015
  25. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    Evan, look I am everything, you are NOTHING BUT AN AMNISIAC
    Jan 3, 2015
  26. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    None of the gods above you are formes of you! We control you! Not everything is part of you!
    Jan 3, 2015
  27. n4ver
    n4ver
    I am talking with the foolish 'Sythrus', distrupt me and you are dead.
    Jan 3, 2015
  28. n4ver
    n4ver
    Foolish Sythrus, you have been lied to. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT IGNORANCE.
    Jan 3, 2015
  29. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I will say, I will allow you to say you are stronger than me Evan, but A Deity, I don't know! Having a Deity? Control Gods? How is that possible when deities are created by gods.
    Jan 3, 2015
  30. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    Jan 3, 2015
  31. n4ver
    n4ver
    Lies are created by ignorance, the lies created this deity, and this lie that is this mortal deity is beyond a lie.
    Jan 3, 2015
  32. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    (... so, uh, this is funny how we keep going on and on about this in an infinite loop about this all xD)
    Jan 3, 2015
  33. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    I am not a deity, I confess I AM AN ULTIMIAN
    Jan 3, 2015
  34. n4ver
    n4ver
    You deity are a lie, I see everything. And I see that you controlled the being's mind, you cannot hide from me.
    Jan 3, 2015
  35. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    So, In other words: "DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNN! Secrets are revealed!"
    Jan 3, 2015
  36. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    if you know so much about me, then what is my personal symbol, I lied to hokepoke when I said that it was my current profile pic
    Jan 3, 2015
  37. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Sure you did ;P
    Jan 3, 2015
  38. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    that is the symbol of the ultimia, Universi and dragoneye
    Jan 3, 2015
  39. n4ver
    n4ver
    That I cannot answer, because I know what you will do.
    Jan 3, 2015
  40. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    logic, I think not
    Jan 3, 2015
  41. n4ver
    n4ver
    You have no logic. Anti-matter is not logic.
    Jan 3, 2015
  42. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Very true. I will let Evan talk for now... he seems to know where he's going... ;)
    Jan 3, 2015
  43. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Plus, obviously, at the rate I am explaining this to you Sythrus, you are going to just deny it more and more.
    Jan 3, 2015
  44. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    Sythrus means wrath of the blade, just as my true name means crossroads
    Jan 3, 2015
  45. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    I shall leave you... for now, goodbye mortals
    Jan 3, 2015
  46. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    But we aren't mortals... We over power you!
    Jan 3, 2015
  47. Sythrus
    Sythrus
    you sound like stormus and dialgus the two of you, both want me permanently disabled, think of this, if you have power over me then how can i leave this site if you deny it... i create all with my own destruction, but this only happens whenever either stormus or dialgus destroys the other permanently, until the new cycle is reborn
    Jan 3, 2015
  48. TheZygartist
    TheZygartist
    Gets back from vacation with 57 alerts* what?!?!
    Jan 5, 2015
  49. TheZygartist
    TheZygartist
    I obey no1 but the dragon king! Hokepoke5 is the only one worthy!
    Jan 5, 2015
  50. TurtleTheSeawing
    Jan 5, 2015
  51. TheZygartist
    TheZygartist
    And I am immortal -_-
    Jan 5, 2015