1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Scoundrel

1. 2yoil
    2yoil
    why? and what happened?
    Dec 21, 2014
  2. Scoundrel
    Scoundrel
    I will try and run the shop as my freetime activity, I have quit wynncraft aswell as videogaming.
    Dec 21, 2014
  3. 2yoil
    2yoil
    why'd you quit?
    Dec 21, 2014
  4. Scoundrel
    Scoundrel
    I ahve decided to move forward with my life. For the past 3 years i have been playing a childs video game, i have been addicted and my behavior and my relevence in the real world has become very dull. Im doing this to show the people i care about that i want them happy, and to make them happy, i want to improve myself and give them a new look upon me.
    Dec 21, 2014
  5. Scoundrel
    Scoundrel
    If i have seemed to improve and managed to regain my previous attitudes and happiness, i might think about coming back to play minecraft to make my virtual friends happy. ( As you can see in my many errors, i have terrible grammar and spelling, but thats only because im using my dads keyboard )
    Dec 21, 2014
  6. 2yoil
    2yoil
    oh, well, bye bye then. It was really nice knowing you!!
    Dec 21, 2014
  7. ayy im alpaca V2
    ayy im alpaca V2
    Lol Cyber you're already playing Wynn again xD
    Dec 26, 2014
  8. Scoundrel
    Scoundrel
    Hey fatboi i gif deh till januhairy 5 to confince to pley ageen. I play wen onley craft.
    Dec 26, 2014
  9. ayy im alpaca V2
    ayy im alpaca V2
    Lol. U suk.
    Dec 26, 2014