Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by fibunny

1. fibunny
    fibunny
    However, it is time for me to leave. Since I can't make a thread to explain why, I shall try my best here.
    Dec 18, 2014
  2. fibunny
    fibunny
    Wynncraft has been fantastic, I have poured god only knows how many hours into the server both as a player and as a moderator. I have met some incredible people, and while I may no longer be around on Wynncraft, you can always find me on my Skype.
    Dec 18, 2014
  3. fibunny
    fibunny
    Unfortunately Wynn just isn't the place it once was for me. I actually wanted to retired from mod several months before I did. I have many problems with the internal runnings of the server, including the way things are run by admins.
    Dec 18, 2014
  4. fibunny
    fibunny
    I poured many hours into trying to make Wynn a better place both for users and for the moderator community, however after many week, months of trying to do this, I felt that there was little point to volunteering my time anymore. It was not worth the time for me, considering what I was getting back.
    Dec 18, 2014
  5. fibunny
    fibunny
    I have a tremendous amount of respect for what the developers have built up here, and I have no doubt that the server will only go from strength to strength, and that you guys will love it!
    Dec 18, 2014
  6. fibunny
    fibunny
    For me however, my journey with Wynncraft is at an end. Once more thanks everybody who made it a pleasure! You know where I am on Skype.
    Dec 18, 2014
  7. fibunny
    fibunny
    Lastly, I am happy for anyone to take over any of my old threads, simply ask a moderator about it.
    Dec 18, 2014
  8. fibunny
    fibunny
    My Skype by the way is facebook:fiona.williams.562329
    Dec 18, 2014