1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    There's even more reasons why FNAF 2 is a prequel including the fact that they mention a Freddy fazbear's diner no Freddy's fazbear's pizzaria
    Nov 17, 2014
  2. Taf
    Taf
    You are wrong hoke, Its ovivious fnaf 1 is first and fnaf 2 might actually not be common. Not Really in the story
    Nov 17, 2014
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    are you being serious or not?
    Nov 17, 2014
  4. Taf
    Taf
    I am
    Nov 17, 2014
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Well still I am sticking with FNAF 2 is a prequel, because if FNAF 1 was before FNAF 2 then how would they have known about the bite of 87 if it was before FNAF 2? Plus Scott Cawthon (the game's creator) even Confirmed it was a Prequel!
    Nov 17, 2014
  6. Taf
    Taf
    Give me link please
    Nov 17, 2014
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    I can't it's on steam you gotta look on steam to see it
    Nov 17, 2014
  8. Taf
    Taf
    Proof?
    Nov 17, 2014
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    The proof is on Steam I can't link it because it's on steam... and I am at school my teachers will think that I am playing games if I go on steam even just for that.
    Nov 17, 2014
  10. Taf
    Taf
    Give me a pic tomorrow then,
    Nov 17, 2014
  11. Cobra
    Cobra
    You have discovered the truth of life (plus marionette gave life to chica, Bonnie, foxy, and Freddy. :P
    Nov 17, 2014
  12. Cobra
    Cobra
    P.S. That was a major spoiler if you didn't already know xD
    Nov 17, 2014
  13. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    oh I knew already lol
    Nov 17, 2014
  14. Cobra
    Cobra
    Yesterday i completed night's Three and Four first try :D
    Nov 17, 2014
  15. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    lol I was playing FNAF 1 at my friend's Birthday, and we were seeing who could get the furthest without dying, and I got to night 4 without dieing... lol all in one go, all the rest of them got to like nights 2 or died on night 1 ... yes THE ONLY OTHER ONE THAT PLAYED THE GAME THAT WAS THERE DIED ON NIGHT 1 LOL xD
    Nov 17, 2014
  16. Cobra
    Cobra
    XD You is a pro, oh and I was talking about FNAF2 in that earlier post, I was so proud of myself
    Nov 17, 2014
  17. Cobra
    Cobra
    Especially since my friend kept getting killed by foxy in the first 15 seconds :P
    Nov 17, 2014
  18. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    lol, I know that xD
    Nov 17, 2014
  19. TurtleTheSeawing
    Nov 17, 2014