1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by HappyHorse

1. DerpstoyerArcher
    DerpstoyerArcher
    FIEND you dare do such a fiendish act
    Nov 9, 2014
  2. HappyHorse
    HappyHorse
    It was so funny, I camped on the sides of the bars holding up the castle in the WF map, and everyone got so pissed xD I did for 35-50 mintues
    Nov 9, 2014
  3. DerpstoyerArcher
    DerpstoyerArcher
    But did you run out of energy
    Nov 9, 2014
  4. HappyHorse
    HappyHorse
    Nope, I accideantlly jumped, and I almost fell, instead I landed on the sides and I got stuck
    Nov 9, 2014
  5. Francis12qwasyx
    Francis12qwasyx
    Happy... you didnt do bad, but if i were on the other team u wouldve died... :P I know a far better place anyway... BEHIND the castle... i know how to reach it aswell.

I found it whe looking fer ya... a far better place where you were because you cant even hit someone there, even with spark...
    Nov 9, 2014
  6. DerpstoyerArcher
    DerpstoyerArcher
    But then you cant hit the enemy player
    Nov 9, 2014
  7. HappyHorse
    HappyHorse
    HAHAHHAHAHA FRAN, YOU GOTTA SHOW ME THAT PLACE, OMG, THAT'S GONNA BE SO FUNNY :D
    Nov 9, 2014
  8. Pink Floyd
    Pink Floyd
    Camping is lame Happy...
    Nov 9, 2014
  9. HappyHorse
    HappyHorse
    NO, Francis told me to do it to troll lel...
    Nov 9, 2014
  10. DerpstoyerArcher
    DerpstoyerArcher
    See camping IS LAME its unfuni and u dont
    Nov 9, 2014
  11. Francis12qwasyx
    Francis12qwasyx
    Its was 2:0 and i was trying to make it last longer for creds so i told happy to camp :3
    Nov 9, 2014
  12. DerpstoyerArcher
    DerpstoyerArcher
    You were farming creditszzz farm credits by playing the game is a better way not by thinking @Mineblastah15 "not a derp"
    Nov 9, 2014