Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by AetherArising

1. Headset_O
    Headset_O
    I somehow managed to not see this :I Sorreh
    Nov 11, 2014
  2. AetherArising
    AetherArising
    NP, i still haven't made a sail yet, if you would still be willing to help i still have you opped and invited on my realm, Its directly over the coal-block fortress by spawn :P
    Nov 11, 2014
  3. AetherArising
    AetherArising
    Hey headset, did you blow a hole in my skyship? cause when i logged on it was like a TNT explosion in the middle of the ship. Also the sail wasn't changed at all, so i wouldn't think it was you just blowing up a failed build
    Nov 11, 2014
  4. Headset_O
    Headset_O
    The hole was already in there when I first joined and I didn't do anything yet, I thought you wanted to see what I'm doing
    Nov 11, 2014
  5. AetherArising
    AetherArising
    Ah, yes that would be good so i could alter/repeat the sail anytime. and Okay, it must've been Josh then. I'm online if you want to teach me anything or start the sail, i'm pretty good with /fill commands also, so that'll be a useful bit :P (Its a vanilla mechanic like the basic WorldEdit //set command.)
    Nov 11, 2014
  6. AetherArising
    AetherArising
    ...Senpai notice me ;-;.....
    Nov 11, 2014
  7. AetherArising
    AetherArising
    @Headset_O I have a photographic memory and know how to use clone commands, you can start making one, i will take the black sail down when you can help :P
    Nov 17, 2014
  8. Headset_O
    Headset_O
    I am even more busy right now, school and working on something and it looks like I will still be busy after that... I'm really sorry!
    Nov 17, 2014
  9. AetherArising
    AetherArising
    Np, as i said before i have a sail in a sense already, it just looks bad (And blocks the captain's view ;))
    Nov 17, 2014
  10. Crathy
    Crathy
    Gimme photographic memory ;-;
    Nov 29, 2014
  11. AetherArising
    AetherArising
    Are you serious? Just to warn you, you can't "give" photographic memory, its a rare trait that some people have. Usually they make good use of it. For me, i just look up useless sh!t to do on minecraft and remember it...
    Nov 29, 2014
  12. Crathy
    Crathy
    I was just kidding... I know what it is and that you can't give it away.
    Nov 30, 2014
  13. AetherArising
    AetherArising
    Ah, Ok. Sorry, i'm really sick and a bit sleep deprived, i wish my cousin hadn't come for thanksgiving xD
    Nov 30, 2014