1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Jamdoggy

1. Crathy
    Crathy
    Does this says if your friends are online on Wynn? Or can I research every server?
    Oct 16, 2014
  2. Crathy
    Crathy
    Oh hey you are on server 13 :D This is really good since the friendlist is not working anymore... How about making a thread? Maybe your work too preset?
    Oct 16, 2014
  3. Jamdoggy
    Jamdoggy
    You can still type "/friend list" to see all your friends, or just "/friend" to see which of your friends are online.

At the moment, on my Player Finder, the friends list just shows all your friend's names, but I'm hoping to make it it clickable, so you can just click each name to 'find' them.
    Oct 16, 2014
  4. Crathy
    Crathy
    Oh?! Didnt know xD Yeah thought about that too :)
    Oct 16, 2014
  5. DumplingSoup
    DumplingSoup
    Excellent. Now theres a way to stalk other people's friends list ;)
    Oct 16, 2014
  6. Dodo
    Dodo
    I can finally stalk Dumpling's friend list. *high fives Jamdoggy*
    Oct 17, 2014
  7. Trixomaniac
    Trixomaniac
    I have the feeling people are probably only going to use this only to stalk friends lists haha
    Oct 17, 2014
  8. Jamdoggy
    Jamdoggy
    Possibly, although for Mods and Admins, it's a really useful tool. :)
    Oct 17, 2014
  9. ayy im alpaca V2
    ayy im alpaca V2
    I CAN FINALLY STALK MY BEST FRIENDS!
    Oct 19, 2014
  10. Dodo
    Dodo
    <insert Lenny face here> difficulties of being on a phone :l
    Oct 19, 2014
  11. Jamdoggy
    Jamdoggy
    Sorry DODO, I didn't make a phone version of the page because most modern phones can handle it anyways, and webpages made for phones are becoming obsolete.
    Oct 19, 2014
  12. Dodo
    Dodo
    I was talking about not being able to copy the Lenny face on my phone :P I can view your player finder fine on my phone.
    Oct 19, 2014
  13. Jamdoggy
    Jamdoggy
    lol - OK...
    Oct 19, 2014
  14. 7000guy
    7000guy
    Yet another bookmark for your website is created!
    Oct 21, 2014
  15. Jamdoggy
    Jamdoggy
    Oct 21, 2014
  16. Headset_O
    Headset_O
    I always wanted to see the friend list of other players, but is it possible to see who has you in his friend list?
    Oct 21, 2014
  17. Jamdoggy
    Jamdoggy
    Unfortunately, the Wynncraft API (which is where the info for my page comes from) doesn't do that. Maybe it's something that could be added? @Tama ?
    Oct 21, 2014
  18. Dodo
    Dodo
    Please don't tag admins jk
    Oct 21, 2014