1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by TurtleTheSeawing

1. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Every 50 Halloweens... there is a curse that disables all magic... except for Werewolves, Zombies, and Vampires, every one of these Halloweens there is a full moon.
    Oct 13, 2014
  2. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    With that full moon comes the curse... the curse... is that every single other type of magical creature has to survive through the night without getting infected by a werewolf, zombie, or vampires.
    Oct 13, 2014
  3. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Every other magical creature loses their abilities for that Halloween night when they get infected they lose their old abilities ... and they become whatever they were infected by.
    Oct 13, 2014
  4. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    for example... if a werewolf infects a dragon... the dragon will lose their dragon abilities and gain the were wolf's ability
    Oct 13, 2014
  5. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Good luck surviving this Halloween... if you are magic, then good luck surviving this night... of the dead...
    Oct 13, 2014
  6. TurtleTheSeawing
  7. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    Btw if you guys can't tell... you guys will all get tagged in a post that is either a new chapter... or is a thing talking about the next chapter... or one of the next chapters...
    Oct 13, 2014
  8. n4ver
    n4ver
    K
    Oct 13, 2014
  9. TurtleTheSeawing
    TurtleTheSeawing
    btw I posted it here on my profile because all the creepy stuff will go on my profile :P
    Oct 13, 2014
  10. Devourer
    Devourer
    Scary...
    Oct 13, 2014
  11. Cobra
    Cobra
    Well, ima hide for Halloween den, so...
    Board ya windows up!
    Oct 13, 2014
  12. Swuggles
    Oct 13, 2014