1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by FlameGameMaster

1. Tantibus
    Tantibus
    The holy cow chooses you.
    Oct 10, 2014
  2. Gelato 101
    Gelato 101
    Magic
    Oct 10, 2014
  3. FlameGameMaster
    FlameGameMaster
    Yes yes i know the legend of the holy cow but how can you trick the cow into thinking you are worthy?
    Oct 10, 2014
  4. Gelato 101
    Gelato 101
    Magic
    Oct 10, 2014
  5. Tantibus
    Tantibus
    You trick a moderator or 10 into reccommending you.
    Oct 10, 2014
  6. Bigsnugglebunny
    Bigsnugglebunny
    You've got to wiggle your naked bum, outside in the garden at 1am on Tuesday 29th February. Facing south. All the while, chanting "Salted is good, grian is good" over and over.
    Oct 10, 2014
  7. Tantibus
    Tantibus
    And then you'll get the book, which will tell you how to become a moderator.
    Oct 10, 2014
  8. SteelXawesum
    SteelXawesum
    I can confirm that is true
    Oct 10, 2014
  9. SpadenadeZ1
    SpadenadeZ1
    *takes notes* :U
    Oct 10, 2014
  10. moon
    moon
    how the heck do i get moderator friends? no moderator hates me, but none are really my friends. well, the only one would be j6 cause we rp together
    Oct 10, 2014
  11. Tantibus
    Tantibus
    Get tons of followers, and befriend people before they become mods... that way you're famous by association.
    Oct 10, 2014
  12. moon
    moon
    oh... i should probably make more friends than 20 then. Wouldn't JJ be mod by now?
    Oct 10, 2014
  13. Tantibus
    Tantibus
    That's a tricky subject... something that I know a bit about but probably something I shouldn't get into...
    Oct 10, 2014
  14. moon
    moon
    Im pretty sure i haven't really done anything bad on the forums. Also, doctor hax would make a good mod
    Oct 10, 2014
  15. Tantibus
    Tantibus
    Well, let's not assume who will become a mod and who won't. I was just joking around. I knew two of these mods fondly before they became mods, and the other probably barely knew me :P

The point is, befriend everyone. It's not nice to hate people <3
    Oct 10, 2014
  16. Gelato 101
    Gelato 101
    I wonder how snuggle feels about all these alerts?
    Oct 10, 2014
  17. moon
    moon
    I don't hate anyone on the forums anyway, i just don't know everyone on the forums.
    Oct 10, 2014
  18. moon
    moon
    well, snuggle would love snuggle alerts so snuggle!!!
    also, is ryan actually going to get banned? because he's my friend, and whatever he did, i'm sure he will make up for it. I play with him all the time, and as far as i know, he doesn't use any glitches or anything.
    Oct 10, 2014
  19. Bigsnugglebunny
    Bigsnugglebunny
    *hug* don't worry shadowninja, be happy :) a bit like I said to him, if he's a victim of malicious reports with no evidence then he wouldn't be banned.
    Oct 10, 2014
  20. moon
    moon
    oh, I thought he was going to be banned. thanks for telling me. *hug*
    Oct 10, 2014
  21. 7000guy
    7000guy
    Moderator friends come if you're friendly with mods. Moderators are just like any other member of the community, they just have been judged to have a little extra ability in controlling undesirable occurrences in the game and such.
    Oct 13, 2014