1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by DeleteMePlease

1. Password_Charms
    Password_Charms
    yea but i just wanted to make people feel happy adn whatever they post on the wall ill like instantly
    Sep 15, 2014
  2. DeleteMePlease
    DeleteMePlease
    Wall likes don't count towards profile likes, If I'm not mistaken.
    Sep 15, 2014
  3. Password_Charms
    Password_Charms
    rlly cuz i think they do i liked buddermastars funny posts through threads and he gets likes
    Sep 15, 2014
  4. DeleteMePlease
    DeleteMePlease
    Well perhaps they do. But asking people to like all your posts isn't a very polite thing to do on the forums. People will like your posts if they like it. Don't take it personally if people don't give you likes on your posts, if you look at me I barely have any myself for having been here almost 6 months. But I'm not complaining as I could care less about how much likes I have.
    Sep 15, 2014
  5. Password_Charms
    Password_Charms
    idk man like i want the communty to be happy and remember its not just me who gets likes its anyone who posts gets likes too so its a winwin the people are happy and everyones making good posts to share
    Sep 16, 2014