Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by JJTH

1. T-Flex
    T-Flex
    giving likes is least I can do to show appreciation...also, I'm on sever coffee amount, so, yeah.
    Sep 8, 2014
  2. JJTH
    JJTH
    That's a kind gesture.

Personally, and maybe you feel the same way,
    I feel that likes only should be given to those posts that deserve it, not because the person that made the post might deserve it.
    So while I appreciate the likes, I'd appreciated it even more if you'd only liked the posts that you really feel are well written or deserving.
    Sep 8, 2014
  3. JJTH
    JJTH
    So when a post is helpful, informing, amusing, makes a point or a stance, stuff like that - thoroughly written, not lazily.
    Then it might be deserving.
    In my opinion.
    Sep 8, 2014
  4. T-Flex
    T-Flex
    I agree, and follow that concept 99% of the time, but sometimes, a mere like on 1 post isn't enough to express your feelings on a certain subject. So, considering I'm unable to like the same post several times, which is understandable, I might as well like the others. Your AMA took a lot of effort and courage? (not sure if the right word) to be made, so this is my way of showing appreciation for it.
    Sep 8, 2014
  5. JJTH
    JJTH
    I certainly struggled with not just giving the answers, but bringing up memories I usually avoid.
    But I feel that, if this positively impacts the life of just one person? Than it's absolutely worth it.
    So.. yeah..

Plus, that's me, in the AMA. That's my life. And with this place being like a home, I felt like I could/should share.
    Sep 8, 2014
  6. T-Flex
    T-Flex
    I'm certainly glad I was able to get to know you a lot better...also, that gif of yourself is absolutely amazing. I'd talk more, but unfortunately, I still have 100 pages of material to memorize in course of 4 hours, I have a test tomorrow. Have a nice rest of your evening JJ and good night.
    Sep 8, 2014
  7. JJTH
    JJTH
    If you can't find a suitable reaction gif, ya gotta make one yourself, I guess. xD

Good luck!
    Sep 8, 2014