1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by Pancake

1. AbyssalMelody13
    AbyssalMelody13
    I recommend the Silverfish Pit near Almuj. Just go out the back of the bank, turn left, and head straight out. It's a big crater with a large, dead-looking tree on the hill near it- hard to miss.
    Feb 1, 2014
  2. Pancake
    Pancake
    Yea i got there but i need another place to go grind. i am sorta tired of grinding there,
    Feb 1, 2014
  3. AbyssalMelody13
    AbyssalMelody13
    Well if you're looking for slightly higher level mobs you could try the ice islands. There are level 46 (I think it is) Ancient Warriors (zombies). Or you can do the Zombie Dungeon.
    Feb 1, 2014
  4. Pancake
    Pancake
    not really looking for higher level but a great place for me to grind....
    Feb 1, 2014
  5. Pancake
    Pancake
    Well atleast ive done the zombie dungeon once. Even know i still fail at animal dungeon
    Feb 1, 2014
  6. AbyssalMelody13
    AbyssalMelody13
    Well let me know how you make out at the Zombie Dungeon :)
    Feb 1, 2014
  7. Epicrofl64
    Epicrofl64
    Boring? those fish give you like 100 xp each time you kill them, level 34 in 5 minutes!
    Mar 3, 2014
  8. Pancake
    Pancake
    Im lvl 36. Still didnt finished animal dungeon but finished zombie dungeon couple of times :D havent tried silverfish dungeon yet, propably i might do it with nickltom.
    Mar 6, 2014
  9. AbyssalMelody13
    AbyssalMelody13
    Good luck :)
    Mar 6, 2014
  10. Pancake
    Pancake
    Thnx,srry for wait just posting my slime dungeon thing, but pls dont kill me in jungle :(((((((((((
    Mar 6, 2014
  11. Epicrofl64
    Epicrofl64
    I tried the desert outside of the pit and found a desert bandit cave
    Mar 8, 2014
  12. Pancake
    Pancake
    some reason i have been grinding by nesaak :P
    Mar 9, 2014
  13. Epicrofl64
    Epicrofl64
    The wolves are annoying right?