1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Comments on Profile Post by CherryCherry123

1. IgbarVonSquid™
    IgbarVonSquid™
    Yes. It is. The door's over there. No squid eaters allowed on my profile page! >:L
    Aug 27, 2014
  2. Tantibus
    Tantibus
    *account is banned*
    Aug 27, 2014
  3. CherryCherry123
    CherryCherry123
    :D Senpai noticed me!
    Aug 27, 2014
  4. CherryCherry123
    CherryCherry123
    Btw, squids can regenerate tentacles………….
    *Currently wondering about infinite squid supply*
    Aug 27, 2014
  5. IgbarVonSquid™
    IgbarVonSquid™
    If you think you can cut off my tentacles eat them, wait for them to regrow, do it again, etc. Then you got another thing comin'
    Aug 27, 2014
  6. Tantibus
    Tantibus
    Squiddy gon' ATTACK
    Aug 27, 2014
  7. CherryCherry123
    CherryCherry123
    ;A; But if squids have regenerative powers, then if I cut Igbar in half, each half will regenerate into another Igbar, and we can have double the squiddy power! And then we'll give them both 3DMG and they'll make twice the splash! And it'll be awesome! :D
    (BTW, if you haven't noticed already, the first post was to get your attention.)
    Aug 27, 2014
  8. IgbarVonSquid™
    IgbarVonSquid™
    If you split me in half to get another, then both halfs will be half as big! You'd end up with two pint sized Igbar's!
    Aug 27, 2014
  9. CherryCherry123
    CherryCherry123
    But squids can regenerate! If I split you in half vertically, then both halves will be the same height! When each half regenerates, it will regenerate two Igbars who are both as tall as normal, and for the sake of symmetry, are symmetrical.

Btw, even if we get two pint sized Igbars, I'm sure we'd all find them adorable, and dress them up with matching tiny red scarves :D
    Aug 28, 2014
  10. los_pollitoz
    los_pollitoz
    What if the tentacle inside the squid eaters stomach grew a hole new body :O
    Aug 28, 2014
  11. IgbarVonSquid™
    IgbarVonSquid™
    I don't think it works like that, you can't just create new mass like that, it'd take way too much time. It'd make more sense if the mass went back to the correct shape, just smaller. So you'd have two tiny igbar's to oggle over.
    Aug 28, 2014
  12. los_pollitoz
    los_pollitoz
    And have the tiny igabr's make even smaller igbar's and so on
    Aug 28, 2014
  13. CherryCherry123
    CherryCherry123
    If it works like that, soon we'll have a bunch of two-inch tall Igbars flying around on tiny 3DMGs and wearing tiny scouting uniforms and slaying tiny titans(and probably SkytheKidRS).
    They'd be adorable and everyone would want one.
    But i'm pretty sure Igbar would like to keep his squadron together, slaying titans and doing squiddy stuff.

But they're so adorable! :3 I would like one.
    Aug 28, 2014
  14. IgbarVonSquid™
    IgbarVonSquid™
    I can imagine them trying to slay people thinking they're titans but the swords are really made out of foam so it has no effect. They keep trying anyway though.
    Aug 28, 2014
  15. ayy im alpaca V2
    ayy im alpaca V2
    Hey! I do dat ;-;
    Aug 28, 2014
  16. CherryCherry123
    CherryCherry123
    I was thinking they would be the type you put on your desk and happily while the hours away watching them fly around on your desk, grappling upright pencils and trying to cut up models of titans. They'd probably all have different personalities, like, one would be Mikasa, another Levi...

I'm going to hope their blades are made of foam. Of they weren't, we'd all be bleeding out.
    Aug 29, 2014